[Serie A] Lecce 1-1 JUVENTUS [October 26th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 6, 2015
Only death of a closest family member will rest sandro. Everyone's saying rest ronaldo? No man, ronaldo does not need to cover the entire pitch length twice a week
Sadly we don't have enough fullbacks to rest both Cuads and Sandro in the same game. One of them can rest against Genoa in the following game. Agree that Ronaldo doesn't work as hard as some other players. I think the main goal should be to give rest to Pjanic and one of the fullbacks in this game.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Sadly we don't have enough fullbacks to rest both Cuads and Sandro in the same game. One of them can rest against Genoa in the following game. Agree that Ronaldo doesn't work as hard as some other players. I think the main goal should be to give rest to Pjanic and one of the fullbacks in this game.
Ronaldo will be 35 in February, and his importance is beyond just his footballing ability. He also plays all of his national team matches too.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Don't forget that Cuadrado is suspended in Moscow.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
With Cuadrado out vs. Moscow, then I think he should play vs. Torino right before. And you can work backwards from there. So maybe you rest vs. Genoa and play him vs. Lecce.

And maybe you can rest Alex Sandro vs. Lecce.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
With Cuadrado out vs. Moscow, then I think he should play vs. Torino right before. And you can work backwards from there. So maybe you rest vs. Genoa and play him vs. Lecce.

And maybe you can rest Alex Sandro vs. Lecce.
:lol: I just realized he got a yellow in every CL match we played. That's quite an achievement.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Would really like to see bentancur start this one. He needs to start proving his worth as management has the intention that he was going to be groomed into a starter. But, so far since he has joined, he has only been at 2003 Flamini standard.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He should have got two in about 5 minutes against Moscow, both tactical fouls, and the ref gave neither. So he had the opportunity to bludgeon someone later in the match. :howler:
That someone was Joao Mario, so all is forgiven!

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Only death of a closest family member will rest sandro. Everyone's saying rest ronaldo? No man, ronaldo does not need to cover the entire pitch length twice a week
Sadly u know we don't have anyone else there for now but I'm with u, AS must rest ASAP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)