[Serie A] Lecce 0-1 JUVENTUS (8-Jan-2012) (1 Viewer)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Odd game. We sucked for the majority of the game. I feel a moment of Vucinic's brilliance helped us to secure a win here.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
3 pts! I'll gladly take them.

Players looked dead after the camp in Dubai. We sat back and rightly so, if we attacked more they would have punished us hard.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Good with the points and the clean sheet, anything other than that was beyond horrible, especially Matri and that's one player who brought the three points.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Nice, we got three points.

Boring match as hell.

Matri was horrible.
Really dude? The first thing that comes to mind after this game is that Matri sucks?...

--

Anyway.. poor game, but a win nonetheless. Let's just forget it ever happened, add 3 to our total and move on.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
3 points, but dissapointing performance. MOM clearly Vucinic for me though Barzagli is worth a mention, he saved our asses few times. Midfield were awful. In a match which we expected to clearly win we were clearly brought down to earth. There is no easy match. However how many times have we throughout the second half screamed for a sub, I dont quite understand sometimes what happens in conte's head nonetheless its 3 points so I wont complain.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i srsly hope that aljazeera starts showing juve again on 1-8 channels..... never want to see those fucking streams again... just lag and adds...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)