Serie A: Lazio vs Juventus [Dec 15th 2007] (29 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
We played an absolutely terrible game, and if not for a couple of long Zanetti passes to DP, and some hellified saves made by Gigi, then we easily lose this game by 3 goals.

Our entire defense was in shambles, and Rocchi reaked havoc on them for the entire 90 minutes....Zanetti nor Nocerino could help them today against a sub-par Lazio team that may struggle to stay up this season.

Legro is a joke on defense, Molinaro doesnt belong on this team, Zebina is very inconsistent and has a bad temper, and Chellini was not up to his usual standard today

Combine that with a team that couldnt put any passes together in the first half, and guys that cant cross a ball (Brazzo), and you have problems

For everyone ready to praise Tiago, ask yourself one question- does he look anything worth the money we spent on him, or could we find an altenative that costs half of his wage, and performs at the same level or better ??

I'll take the win, but it was a God-awful game

two MOM for me today- DP and Gigi...they saved us the 3 points

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
We played an absolutely terrible game, and if not for a couple of long Zanetti passes to DP, and some hellified saves made by Gigi, then we easily lose this game by 3 goals.

Our entire defense was in shambles, and Rocchi reaked havoc on them for the entire 90 minutes....Zanetti nor Nocerino could help them today against a sub-par Lazio team that may struggle to stay up this season.

Legro is a joke on defense, Molinaro doesnt belong on this team, Zebina is very inconsistent and has a bad temper, and Chellini was not up to his usual standard today

Combine that with a team that couldnt put any passes together in the first half, and guys that cant cross a ball (Brazzo), and you have problems

For everyone ready to praise Tiago, ask yourself one question- does he look anything worth the money we spent on him, or could we find an altenative that costs half of his wage, and performs at the same level or better ??

I'll take the win, but it was a God-awful game

two MOM for me today- DP and Gigi...they saved us the 3 points
:thumbs:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Vinni, stop hating on Tiago for no reason. He played well today for coming in the second half and only being fielded five other times this season. You can't judge a player on those sort of terms. You most certainly cannot.

You were wrong in saying Tiago isn't good enough for Juve, and you're wrong now.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Vinni, I agree about the figure [the cash our mang paid to get him] but he looked pretty well tonight. It's not his fault that we have someone as dumb as Secco-Cobolli whom payed soo much cash. His duty is to performe each time he steps on the field.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Vinni, stop hating on Tiago for no reason. He played well today for coming in the second half and only being fielded five other times this season. You can't judge a player on those sort of terms. You most certainly cannot.

You were wrong in saying Tiago isn't good enough for Juve, and you're wrong now.
who's hating ??

just answer the question....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You can't answer the question.

BECAUSE HE FUCKING NEVER PLAYS BECAUSE OF RANIERI.
But Andy, even IF HE PLAYS I don't really see his fault. He shouldn't be disliked for the amount of money we paid for him because he didn't ask for that, It's our stupid mang who offered that much.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But Andy, even IF HE PLAYS I don't really see his fault. He shouldn't be disliked for the amount of money we paid for him because he didn't ask for that, It's our stupid mang who offered that much.
That's certainly true, brother. But the only way to find out if he's worth the money is to play him, which Ranieri idiotically doesn't want to do. But when we have fielded him, he's looked good.

That's why Vinni and the rest of the Tiago haters are wrong.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
for you to have watched the game and say tiago didn't impress you at all means you either hate the guy or know nothing about football period.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
rocchi is a great striker but with DP, iaquinta, and trez all playing well I doubt he would want to take a back seat to them. I don't think rocchi is a big club striker, he'll play better for a mid-high tabled team.

Sep 19, 2006
for you to have watched the game and say tiago didn't impress you at all means you either hate the guy or know nothing about football period.
Agreed!!
Some people here are just Sick,the guy made 2 great assists,one to Trezy & one to Chiellini that could've easily been goals,he was running everywhere & he wasnt even playing in his positon.
I cant believe some people here are slaming a player who never plays & when he does always look good.

About Tiago price,No,I dont think we payed too much for him,Chelsea & Lyon bought him for nearly the same price & he turned out to be a great deal for both clubs & they even cashed more when they sold him.
How can u say a player was overpriced when he doesnt even get a chance to fucken play.

About the match 3 words:
Allesandro Del Piero

Credit to Buffon & Zanetti.
We played like Crap & we won becoz of individual efforts,Our defence was simply terrible,if it wasnt for Buffon we would've easily lost tonight,Rocchi owned both chiellini & Legro.Molinaro was like a lost kid & Zebina was Zebina.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)