Serie A: Lazio vs Juventus [Dec 15th 2007] (24 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
How can you be a football fan and say you almost slept during that match? That was an enthralling contest, probably the best Serie A game I've witnessed this season. Moments of class from both teams at both ends of the pitch, determination, aggression, 5 goals, great match.
The second half was really exciting but the first one sucked.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
ok thanks and why were there no juve fans tonight ? is that because that incident a couple of weeks ago was between juve and lazio fans or is this still gonna go on for weeks (like the fact that there were no juve fans in milan) ?

btw i thought i heard juve supporters singing tonight ... weird :D
It has something to do with that incident where the Lazio fan was killed. Before each week, all the matches are evaluated and accordingly, they decide who are the fans that should be forbidden from going to other stadiums.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The second half was really exciting but the first one sucked.
Maybe it sucked from a Juve perspective but Lazio played some great football in the first half. It was annoying to watch because I support the team they were doing it to but some of the combinations between Rocchi and Pandev were pure class.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Maybe it sucked from a Juve perspective but Lazio played some great football in the first half. It was annoying to watch because I support the team they were doing it to but some of the combinations between Rocchi and Pandev were pure class.
Agreed. They played some good football today.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #431
    We know that Ranieri wont do it anyway. Stubborn man.
    I'm afraid you're right but someone has to bitch slap him so he'll wake up. Hopefully Del Piero will do it.

As for the excitement of the game, I'd be exaggerating if I say it were the most exciting game but it was really good. It started of slow but slowly it became very engaging. It was a typical Serie A top level game

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
    By the way, Pandev has always impressed me, shame to waste his talent in this Lazio team going nowhere, wonder if we can look into signing him, would be cheaper than a lot of attacking players we are looking at.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
    that is a really good win, do not forget they play CL
    their forwards are one of the best partnerships in Italian football fortunately for us we have the best
    our defence didn't look to bright but like I said they have a great attack

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    The first half was nerve wracking for juve fans & most of the second too. I think lazio might have finally tired themselves out in the 2nd.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Nah, he's not. No way could a real football fan, moreover a JUVENTUS fan, nearly fall asleep in that match.
    Forgive us, Stu.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_bot

It's an application that is programmed to make a task on the internet.
    Thanks. I think he is not a Juve fan, because he does the same service for other clubs in another forum I post at, and he doesn't post anything else.

I just wanted to open a communication medium with him, knowing that his site is located in the same country where I'm living.

They were there & chanting the familiar chant. I saw & heard them too.
    Maybe. The last time where Juve fans were forbidden, some Ultra fans could go and watched the match but they were almost 300 fans only.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)