[Serie A] Lazio 1-0 Juventus [30th March, 2024 18:00 CET] (5 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I have watched almost all Juve games this season. How fucked up is that?
Patrizi has hardly missed a match in 28 years though. Hes loving life right now

- - - Updated - - -

We stopped playing at minute 60.
It's fitting how Weah come on at that exact moment.

We've got too many players that need to f*ck off asap. Way too many.
All the subs were stupid or unecessary

De sciglio shouldn't have started for one.

Why the fuck did Weah come on for cambiaso when we clearly needed cambiaso at full back and not in some stupid advanced role that he was given, and yet Yildiz didn't even come on till later made worse that he subbed Chiesa. The Kean for Sekulov move was the most baffling. I get that Kean is shit but he was our only established striker tonight and has Allegri not learnt from his past mistakes? When he threw on Cerri vs udinese when we were chasing the game which failed, threw on Nonge vs napoli which failed and now Sekulov who now shares a similar fate to Nonge is being responsible for the winning goal.

Allegri is well and truly a footballing terrorist. No fucking wonder none of our youngsters have thrived under Allegri and yet you look at the likes of Soule and even Huijsen to a degree.

If this management had any fucking clues and want to proceed with this youthful project which I'm all for, Allegri should stay the fuck away before he does more damage to them.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Also this ‘defensive’ coach has watched us concede this same goal multiple times.
The wing backs who are expected to be our only outlet going forward but then have to cover the centre back, also always has to mark someone at the back post on any cross whilst the 3 CBs have the pleasure of standing near the one centre back.

The thing when you’re constantly defending deep with 11 players behind the ball, like a provincial club, is you are left with players who no longer have the personality and confidence to play 1 v 1 and are regularly happy to pass the responsibility off to someone else and sit in their ‘zone' marking space because they can.

The entire burden is placed on the attacking players and it's no surprise they are burnt out physically and mentally.
So bottom line is he didn't even fix the defence.
The pillars of throaters narrative are crumbling one by one. Defence is fixed, progress is made, development of young players, "second place is success", "forth place is guaranteed", "great coach"....
Fraud managed to shit on all of his supporters

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I didn't watch, but remember, Lazio beat Bayern Munich 1-0 in this same stadium. It was their equivalent of our 3-0 win versus Barcelona. It's OK to lose to such a team. I know they changed manager and are 10+ points behind us, but this is a sleeping giant we lost to today. They had 65% possession! They are an elite team with football royalty like Pedro who has won everything ever.

mjromeo81

Aug 29, 2022
I didn't watch, but remember, Lazio beat Bayern Munich 1-0 in this same stadium. It was their equivalent of our 3-0 win versus Barcelona. It's OK to lose to such a team. I know they changed manager and are 10+ points behind us, but this is a sleeping giant we lost to today. They had 65% possession! They are an elite team with football royalty like Pedro who has won everything ever.
Don't forget Felipe Anderson, what a player!!! Our management must obviously sign him up for next season

(Allegri, probably).

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Hating Allegri is as hating that shit player that has been performed like shit for 2+ years and still plays every game.

Its maddening, but also at this point not even Allegri's fault. He is who he is, he's not obliged to quit or give up money.

He's also not pulling a gun at the board to keep him at the Club.

Point is, Allegri is who he is, players are what they are, Club is what it became. They really dont give 2 fucks about what fans think, fans should start doing the same.

Following the Club and expecting anything different is just irrational at this point.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Hating Allegri is as hating that shit player that has been performed like shit for 2+ years and still plays every game.

Its maddening, but also at this point not even Allegri's fault. He is who he is, he's not obliged to quit or give up money.

He's also not pulling a gun at the board to keep him at the Club.

Point is, Allegri is who he is, players are what they are, Club is what it became. They really dont give 2 fucks about what fans think, fans should start doing the same.

Following the Club and expecting anything different is just irrational at this point.
thats why there is zero reason to watch any juve game. you want change? vote with your wallet.

cancel tv subscription. stop buying juve merchandise. unfollow juve on social media.

this is only way change will come. if you keep giving club money they won't care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)