SERIE A: Lazio - Juventus (76 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Zizou...are you trying to dance around the fact that your lowering yourself to personal insults? Care to explain the reason behind the "your such a faggot" comment you made earlier??
I'm not dancing around that fact. I called you so and I have no problem with that after all the dirt you've been throwing on juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
This is a Lazio thread, so Let the Laziale say something :D

Incubo, you are forgetting that you are in Juve forum, where, hey most of the members are Juventini ;)

You came here to prove "superiority" of Milan and that Juve are cheaters (your posts more or less prove this). Even if you are 100 % right (and you are not;)) you are in the wrong place and manner of your posts is wrong. You've been here throwing your "facts", you told them to go to sleep and that without referees they won shit. That was very polite also. This is juventus forum, these are Juventini and you are offending them and then you accuse and say that you are the insulted party ;)

there is an interesting rivalry between Juve & Milan going on at the moment on the football pitch and i think that it gives a lot of things to disuss. But as the players have to respect eachother on the field, fans should do also. So play fair, if you want to be treated fairly.

and in any case, it is a fact that Lazio is way better team than both Juve & Milan put together, so you are all getting heated up for nothing ;) :D

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
I agree one hundred percent but it would have been interesting to see what the mindset would be if I replied with a "Your a real faggot" comment. I wonder if the posters would have been as forgiving and nonchalant of my comments. I respect posters and attack the team or their opinion but don't get personal. I think many people do this ..the majority. It is the ones who don't that show their true colors. Be it their inability to respond to the arguement of post at hand or their total lack of respect for others. The fact remains that I have been reprimanded in this forum (as have others) for far less offensive comments.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
I think that Martin should have last word here :)

In my oppinion, and I'm a guest here too ;), that reply is culmination on putting up with an annoying guest for a while ;)

I've seeen it on many forums.....it's bound to happen sooner or later, and you should have been aware that you might get that kind of reply eventually...:)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The fact remains that I have been reprimanded in this forum (as have others) for far less offensive comments.
It's hardly a fact, it's an opinion of yours.

Sep 28, 2002
I agree one hundred percent but it would have been interesting to see what the mindset would be if I replied with a "Your a real faggot" comment. I wonder if the posters would have been as forgiving and nonchalant of my comments. I respect posters and attack the team or their opinion but don't get personal. I think many people do this ..the majority. It is the ones who don't that show their true colors. Be it their inability to respond to the arguement of post at hand or their total lack of respect for others. The fact remains that I have been reprimanded in this forum (as have others) for far less offensive comments.

why are you always picking up on hydde's drinking problems? i was here drunk once. i said some things i should not have said. hydde did the same. and now you always turn away from him stating his weakness for alcohol.

and your avatar sucks. honestly. im not saying this trying to get into fight with. when you reached 100 posts you said that you'll some extraordinary amazing avatar :blah: i was hoping for something like that, something that would make juventinis feel bad. but this effort is weak. i really though you would come up with something better.
cheers.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
I kid around with that drinking thing. Inside joke.

The avatar. The size limit was smaller than I thought and I couldn't go smaller. Oh well.

Funny how all the people who avoided me come out of the woodwork like praire dogs as soon as they smell an attack on me. Avoid me until its a 10-1 fight.

Its an opinion: Really? The most harsh comment was correcting someone's spelling. This guy did that and made a comment of bigotry. You tell me whats opinion and whats fact.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Your just afraid your fellow Juventini will question you for taking action. How sad.
No, I'm tired of spending time on dealing with you when it's obvious that you're no idiot and that you're quite capable of conducting yourself in the manner that's expected from you. I'm also dumbfounded by your persistence to be a jackass to your fellow members, I don't know what you gain from it. Anything you have to say can just as well be said in a respectful and tactful manner.

However it is your "right" to do whatever you please in the framework that we have, despite it being plain stupid.

Btw you are also doing a disservice to Milan fans. Since there are so few here and you are the only one active at the moment, some people may feed your actions to their prejudice and get the wrong idea.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

No, I'm tired of spending time on dealing with you when it's obvious that you're no idiot and that you're quite capable of conducting yourself in the manner that's expected from you. I'm also dumbfounded by your persistence to be a jackass to your fellow members, I don't know what you gain from it. Anything you have to say can just as well be said in a respectful and tactful manner.

However it is your "right" to do whatever you please in the framework that we have, despite it being plain stupid.
Yeah ... although acting like a jackass is limited to debating about Juve and not insulting others. Do you realize what your trying to defend by turning the tide towards something else? Deal with ONE THING and then the other.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
As I said, I'm calling your bluff on the stupid act. I don't believe you are as retarded as you make yourself out to be. I'm sure you know it already but you won't get anywhere with me with that front.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
:Alex is getting ready to use those guns, the deadly XGTR 3490 L suplied by Majed:

Incubo, check your post history. Ask yourself for how long would Debs or Kris from milanmania put up with a Juventino (or any other) there having your kind of attitude and talking about Milan and Milanisti the way you talk about Juve and Juventus fans...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)