SERIE A: Lazio - Juventus (40 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I love Inzaghi, but saying he is not selfish that is ridiculous :D Inzaghi's most selfish moment must have been against Venezia (I think) when DP came in front of the goaler and shot towards goal, the ball was going inside the open net, but Inzaghi went and scored it himself, stealing DP's goal which would have been the first from an action for a long time ;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
In 1998 yes they were, but the years after that they weren't. Still, Inzaghi is the most selfish player in football and that's why he's the best poacher in the world. Sometimes I wish we still had him.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
creativity creativity creativity......... *sigh*

thats it guys...i cannot hide this anymore.... the source of our negative results agaisnt big teams is simply we are not creative... our main source of goal is to go run hustle the enemy.. untill the crack and made mistake....our attack is more like a hammer than a sword...ok.. it would certainly work agaist weaker team... but agasint top class defence who are not expected to do mistakes...:undecide:

we are not fast.. not swift.. we are not sharp...just passing the ball around the penalty box.. Trezeguet must be envy as hell to
see the service that Corradi got...

*okay..maybe i over react.. i know that has been our style of play for long.. the truth is.. i kinda envy to see ROMA...totti, cassano, mancini, emerson, dacourt.... even John Carew seen to have daft touches these days..*

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
creativity creativity creativity......... *sigh*
. but agasint top class defence who are not expected to do mistakes...:undecide:
ahem...:D

Lazio's top class defence?:eek::D

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
the only bad thing wath have happen is that we lost againts inter,
but the gala match doesent matter,and this match i already know we lose because we never win againts lazio while lippi is training us,
not that lippi is a bad trainer NOOOOO dont get me wrong,but lazio is the black sheep of lippi,

and some of you can you really call you a juventino???
juve wasent bad in this game,we chould have had a penalty and that would turnet the game,and we had some good shots like the one from nedved if divaio wasent ther in his side he probely scored,and divaio himself almost scored but the bal slippet just 20cm from the right post.

and wath is this from some of you????
lets not care any more for the scudetto and lets win the champions leageu????
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnned are you a real juventino???
4points behint and we chould gife up???
are you serious???
man the most of you are always saying stupid things about juve like F uck delpiero and F U CK trezeguet and wath the f uck is camo dowing there?? i love my players and i dont THINK JUVE IS THE BEST I KNOW WE ARE
pfff i cant stand it any more , if you are a true juventino!!! LIKE MYSELF YOU SUPPORT YOUR TEAM IN GOOD AND BAD TIME's
shame on you the juventini ho think's juve isent the best anymore,roma last year stupid sh it and some of you are praising them, would you like to have a year like roma last year??? kicket out in the second round of the champions leageu , only placed 7 in teh serie a???INTER for 14years crap,milan last year won the champiosn leageu with al the luck you can have,but the year before that loset at home againts a team like FC TWENTE from micky mouse leageu and just won on penalty's

would you like to have that,would you have so a wonderful year???

don't forget we played in 2years 2time's CAMPIONI D'ITALIA
and almost won the champions leaegu ,we just lost on penalty's that doesent make milan better,for me juve is the winner from the uefa champions leageu 2002/2003 we kicket barca out in ther on house, and we outplayed real madrid, milan just kicket ajax and inter out,and with al the luck you can get, againts ajax only scored in the 93min , and againts inter 0-0 and 1-1

if i read again a stupid negative thing about juve,
than i will be really angre on you and than you can call yourself a FAKE JUVENTINO
because in my eyes some of you arent worthet tho be called a juventino.
and wath i really hate is ,you havent seen the game , and you are already talking about how crappy delpiero ore camoranesi was,if you dont know a thing about soccer than DONT TALK ABOUT SOCCER HAI CAPITO CUCCO BACCELA?

know the word's of a true juventino--->
placed for the nex round of the champions leageu,still in coppa italia,only 4points behint milan and tomorrow roma,but still 22game's to go, so 4points roma and milan isent that much because we are gowing to haint you,taht you wish you arent in the same leageu as I BIANCONERA,aspetta la fine del l`anno dove noi vinceremo sicuramente il 28simo scudetto

Forza JUVE

si alla fine i piu forti saremo sempre noi!!!

Forza Juveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Wassup Gino with u. Just take it easy. U are ridiculous.

Everyone is expecting the best for next game, like always.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Wassup Gino with u. Just take it easy. U are ridiculous.

Everyone is expecting the best for next game, like always.

actually did u read what he said ?

its all true... and i agree with every single word he said.

anyway, as dissapointed as i am, im not surprised. We always f*ck up agasint Lazio and today was no different.

Had the penalty on the handball by Giannichedda been given, the match would have been so different. Di Vaio missed a golden chance.

anyway, i didn't expect a win but i certainly thought a draw was well within grasp.

Either way, Juve are only 4 points behind Milan. Nothings lost.

We need to get back on track with a comprehensive victory over Olympiakos.

forza Juve.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_26 ] ++
nothing wrong with the attack the only problem is the old slow defence.
nothing wrong with the attack?*eek: i struggling to remember any clear cut chances we create... set pieces apart we only had half chances... nothing that can trouble Peruzzi nor Toldo..

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

nothing wrong with the attack?*eek: i struggling to remember any clear cut chances we create... set pieces apart we only had half chances... nothing that can trouble Peruzzi nor Toldo..

not true.

what happens is that when you are a goal down, the morale goes down and creating chances becomes twice as hard...especially in a venue like Stadio Olimpico.

Don't forget Juve created heaps of chances vs Galatasaray and quite a few vs Inter too.

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++

actually did u read what he said ?

its all true... and i agree with every single word he said.

anyway, as dissapointed as i am, im not surprised. We always f*ck up agasint Lazio and today was no different.

Had the penalty on the handball by Giannichedda been given, the match would have been so different. Di Vaio missed a golden chance.

anyway, i didn't expect a win but i certainly thought a draw was well within grasp.

Either way, Juve are only 4 points behind Milan. Nothings lost.

We need to get back on track with a comprehensive victory over Olympiakos.

forza Juve.
thx iceblu!
not just for agree with every single word i said.
but also to read the long txt right!

@Hydde i think you think that txt from me was an attack on you,nop it isent it just for some in this forum that always complaining (bad english sorry i will never spel a hole line right :D)

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
I think we really needed Davids in this game. I don't know what the problem is with Lippi, but he needs to play Davids.

I also want to see Miccoli in there for some serie A games. He has proven himself as a player last year with perugia, and he should be given some playing time in the league.

I read somewhere about Thuram moving to central defense. Not a bad idea. Its worth a try because nothing seems to be working there right now and we really need someone with pace. I liked how Tudor played as RB vs Galatasaray and Lippi should try this:

Tudor----Thuram-----Legro---------Zambrotta

The only problem is that Tudor doesn't attack as much as Thuram does, but I think this defense would allow less goals than the current one, which is the purpose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)