SERIE A: Lazio - Juventus (4 Viewers)

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++

damn!! :fero::fero: but Carlos is very good...........
Yeah, but Barca was really getting it on out there and then Real scores. I feel sorry for Barca.

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
but hey dont worry guys it will be better after this match,
if we lose this match it doesent really matter,its not fun tho lose but roma-milan is soon and if they draw ore 1of the 2lose and juve wins juve is back on track and really close so kin up, and trust our team,and we really want to be king of europe and i really think we have a big change for winning the champions leageu.
in the years when we played 3finals in a row and 1final won we played some time's also bad in serie a but still were the best team in the world so after this we almost got everybody exept parma from the bigger teams so i am still confident for winning the dubbel,and why not the tribbel

Juvenator

Prediction Game Champ 2004
Sep 14, 2003
Loppan, wasn't it the same story in Marseille. The french side all over Real and then bam, they hit u in the stomach with a sucker punch.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, the match ended.

We attacked a lot in the second half. It can be said that the subs did a change in the game, even when divaio missed some chances..and was unlucky in others (the deviated nedved shot, which was enterng the goal when divaio deflected it).

Mmm... well... In the second half lazio had much less chances than in the first.. but it was mainly because they wanted to give us ball dominion and secure the score. Anyways, the defenders improved a loittle.

Weattacked a lot... but with not so many clear chances.

It will have to be next time.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
hmmmmmm. while our defence has been anything but solid our
offensive play has been impressive, well before the Inter game...

damn this.... :down::down::down:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gino ] ++
but hey dont worry guys it will be better after this match,
if we lose this match it doesent really matter,its not fun tho lose but roma-milan is soon and if they draw ore 1of the 2lose and juve wins juve is back on track and really close so kin up, and trust our team,and we really want to be king of europe and i really think we have a big change for winning the champions leageu.
in the years when we played 3finals in a row and 1final won we played some time's also bad in serie a but still were the best team in the world so after this we almost got everybody exept parma from the bigger teams so i am still confident for winning the dubbel,and why not the tribbel
at least somebody is still otimistic......

to bad we're not inter, coz if we were....then lippi wud be out of job 2morrow

:D

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
It amazes me to hear the attacks on lippi from people that arent evn watching the match.

Lippi's starting line up was what 9 out of 10 would have chosen.
It in no way was lippi's fault that his players were all awful and dont forget that lazio are a quality side and played a very good first half.

The changes lippi made after half time (dv, maresca, ferrara) completely changed the game and we dominated nigh on the entire second half... unfortunately we didnt score... What more can you ask from a coach.

First half ::

Defense was absolutely disgraceful

Mid was poor except tacchi who made what he could.
Camo especially bad, and nedved as with last week was totally inneffective jus runnin around like a headless chicken but never bringing the ball out of midfield for his forwards.

Forwards had no blame for the first half .. neither dp or trez had the opportunity to do anything due to our dire midfield and defense.

Second half ::

Ferrara sured up the backline.

Maresca added some creativity after camo abscence in the first half... meaning tacchi and appiah could sit back annd control.

Di vaio coming on for trez gave us more movement up front and more importantly allowed dp to drop a bit deeper.

Overall a good second half but for some awful finnishing from di vaio and legro putting an easy header high

3 times dp put him in with great chances and marco couldnt hit the target.

nedved was still inneffective in the second half creating nothing.

Dp and maresca both had good second halves, being our only creative players.

Di vaio played well and gave us many more options than trez did btut he cant finnish

Zambrotta was poor in his first game back but still i feel was our best option

The dp / divaio pairing definately bears more fruit, but marco must sort out his finnishing.

Overall i can never be too dissapointed to lose to such a team as lazio and our second half play gave signs that we arent in to much trouble.... the defense is definately worrying me though.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
ok guys it was the 14e goal we conceded.
I think now it is the time to buy new fresh defenders.

I think we have to forget the scudetto and make something of CL, so sinds we are thru in the next round of the CL, we have to buy Lucio and Mexes to be able to do something in Europa.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Shadow fax is right... it was not lIppis fault.... and the changes in the seocnd half were the best.

Welll. it seems that it was another bad day for us... we missed some clearly chances, and others were just evry bad luck.

Without taking down lazio defence which was very good.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I have no force for talking,really i'm in a reallly bad mood....
It was a Disaster....3 losses in a row(nevermind for Gala)....4 points of gap now.......oh man this is suck i'm out of here....Good luck on Wednsday Juve........omg Juve where r u..............crap.see ya all on Thursday.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
we're still 3rd if i'm not mistaken rite? coz we have 4point lead from inter. gr8, now we have inter rite behind our noses.....

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
we lost.. but u know what, I am not angry or sad about this result.. in fact, I would like to deticate this lazio victory four the good memory of my very best friend who passed away last month in a car accident.. he was a big lazio fan.. I was watching this match with a smile in my face and tears in my eyes.. he left a real big gap in my life, an empty place in my heart..

maybe I`ll get bashed here, but that was my feeling toward this match.
it is the first time I dont feel sad for a juve loss..

rest in peace.. my dear friend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)