SERIE A: Lazio - Juventus (76 Viewers)

Juvenator

Prediction Game Champ 2004
Sep 14, 2003
After this match Lippi should think of moving Thuram to centre back with Ferrara and putting Pessotto at right back. WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING.

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
From what I've seen so far, Montero should not be the starter anymore, if this rotation system is what it suppose to be then we would see Tudor. Lippi always starts Montero I don't think it makes a difference if Tudor is injured or not.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Very bad game played by Juventus, and that is no exxageration. WE are playing just as bad as against inter. If we continue to play like this, im sorry to say, but we wont even qualify for Uefa cup next year...

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
but hey it still not over still 45min to go if we make a quick 2-1 than we even have a change to win this game but i doubt it, but still if the old juve hart come's in the juventus players we can do it,
and that stupid milan won with a late strike in the 82min pfff shit man,but hey even if we lose it doesent mean we are off champions nop i still know the seison 2001/2002 when we were 8points behint with only 5game's to go and we won the scudetto,
and the nex round in the champions leageu will be after the winter break so it come's on a good date i still think we can whin this scudetto and the champions leageu

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

Darn :wallbang: but how is DP doing? Is he invisible? Average? Good? [/QUOTE

Well,, DP, Trez and Nedved are invisible... as the ball rarely reach them....

They had once clear chance.,... nothing more.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, at least this makes my decision on what match I was going to watch at 4:30.

Lazio-juve

or

oregon St.-USC

I think I'll be watching college football today.

Terrible performance by the defense. Hopefully, this defense won't be this way in a month.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
We'll wake up, we have to! :fero:

*starts to pray for some individual brilliance/tactical genius/superb teamwork from our boys*

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Definitely we need an individual brilliance to level the game... or at leats a spark to awake tuis guys that are still in the INter game :down:

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
ACA, there is something to worry about, when you look at our team and the talent and skilled players available, you wonder why Lippi selects the players for a particular formation, I mean when was the last time we saw Tudor, Davids or Maresca playing regularly? Lippi selects in form players, the way Montero plays should not be classified as on form, too dangerous the way he plays.

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
juve need to score and they need it know!!!

this is not like bologna - juve know we need to score because we wont in the final 5min againts lazio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)