SERIE A: Lazio - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I totally agree with all of the people that are backing Del Piero. I don't see how you can be so harsh on a man that's just returned from an injury and is still managing to do better than certain teammates (Trezeguet por ejemplo).

I'd like to see Davids start from the beginning in this game, and hopefully Camoranesi will have one of his good days... same goes for DP.

Probable line-up:

Buffon
Thuram Legro Monte Zambro
Tacchi Davids
Camo Neddy DP
Trezeguet

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
we all know how good lazio are (well.. at least against us).. so its a tough match.

i have a good feeling for this match but then i was confident against inter and gala.. so.. :scared:

I just hope Lippi wont make mistakes such as wrong player substitution etc.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++
some of you should be ashamed. YOUR LACK OF PATIENCE WITH DEL PIERO IS DISGUSTING.

thuram took a whole season to blend. nedved 6 months. were they mistakes? NO!

but you wont even give del piero 2 weeks from a serious injury?!
some of us were not complaining about DP playing, but we were (I'm for sure) complaining about benching DV while he is in-form.. benching in-form players will only harm them and therefore, harm the team..

I hope we win this game, we will regain our confidence and morale..
but, again, it is Lazio who always play good against us no matter how bad their performance in Serie A or the CL..

I predicted earlier that it'll be a draw.. I hope I'm wrong..

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i cant watch it either...they're showing empoli-milan...WTF???

anyhow, even IF they're showing it.....i'm not gonna see it coz i mite bring bad luck :D:D so i'll see it when i know the result

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i totally :touched: with the people who backed Del Piero no matter what. I myself , despite predicticng that Del Piero is still a long way off from recovering is form, still harbours deep hope for him. :)

If only you guys show the same fair feeling toward trezeguet, zalayeta, and montero ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
I wont be able to watch this game. ESPN will show the damn barca-madrid derby :(
Hey fabs.... take a better look in the ESPN 2 calendar for tomorrow... there is an slot which say "italian football.... 2.30 PM"... but it didnt say which game they will show.

IM very very very very sure that they will show the JUve-lazio there..

ok im 90% sure... but anyways.. ill be cheking it tomorrow in the same time real will be playing...

just check it too... who knows :)

hort

Jun 2, 2003
[Probable line-up:

Buffon
Thuram Legro Monte Zambro:confused:
Tacchi Davids
Camo Neddy DP
Trezeguet [/QUOTE]
i think we these line-up
Buffon

Thuram Legro Monte Pessoto
Tacchinardi Davids
Zambrota Nedved
DelPiero DiVaio

FORZA JUVE:fero::fero::fero:

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
This is gonna be a huge game. Its really gonna test juve, and if we loose this, then we will be very low on the physcological level. I think zambrotta, DP, buffon, legro and appiah are gonna rise to the occasion. But i dont see nedved performing well, since its his old club and he loves the fans very much...

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Here comes Lazio :wallbang: Every year I predict a 2-0 win for Juve & the rest is history. This year am on my usual 2-0 prediction (die hard) but I won't be surprised if *aca* will be having the last laugh.
I just hope we beat them coz apart from winning the CL my other year achievement list wants includes thrashing Lazio. :D

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
i think that you have better chance of winning the CL :D

But i have to be honest, i dont expect much from Lazio in terms of achieving things this year. All i want is to see is a good game of football. I want to see them trying hard. Result is secondary.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
i think that you have better chance of winning the CL :D
I think we have better chance of winning both CL and serie A :D
*greed*

Oh, yes, tonight's match for Indonesian TVs:
ManUtd v Aston Villa
Empoli v AC Milan ;)
Lazio v Juve :star:
Barcelona v Real Madrid :star:

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
Very, very though game for juve. I predict a draw or a Lazio victory but of course I hope that Juventus can be strong and win this. Doesn't matter how we play as long as we win.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
Some info :)

Lazio called up 19 players for this game namely, Albertini, Conceicao, Corradi, Couto, Dabo, Favalli, Fiore, Giannichedda, Inzaghi, Liverani, Lopez, Mihajlovic, Muzzi, Negro, Oddo, Peruzzi, Sereni, Stam, Zauri.

So far Lazio has sold 61,000 tickets for this game (including season ticket hloders). 5,000 tickest are reserved for Juve fans. There will be some tickets available before the game. All in all, you can expect approx 70,000 PPL on the stands:D (to give you warm welcome:D)

Lippi's last victory against Lazio was on 5th April 1998 (0-1 in Rome):D Since then he coached 11 games against Lazio, losing 6 and drawing 5:angel:

Referee: Bolognino

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)