• Thread Starter #22
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
    My line-up!

Buffon
    Birindelli--Thuram--Legrottaglie--Zambrotta
    Camoranesi--Tacchinardi--Maresca
    Nedved
    Trezeguet---Di Vaio

Del Piero is not on-form, and Maresca played great against Gala! He should start!
    Please lippi dont play camoranese he is with no use all all

Aug 1, 2003
    :LOL:
    I think DP should start. If it doesn't work bring on DV. Thing is, DV fails to deliver in recent matches. Clear cut chances. I'm not only saying this because of the Gala game but for the past few games I find myself preferring DP.

So, I think DP should start. Now if HE's being an arse too, then we could bring on DV.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    Lazio, Lazio, Lazio..mmmm.....4 years or more without defeating them once + Bad form + Tired players + no Leader + Out of form Dp & Nedved + shacky defence + Away Match in olympico. + My Bro is a Laziale ( Ouch!! ).

-------------->

Lazio will be without stankovic and doubtfull stam, Lopez and Cesar are back ( Lopez played yesterday coppa game and cesar was on the bench ) but they need to regain their match fitness. and as always Lazio outplays us.+ Home ground + Mancini + desperate for a win.

=

Bad Outcome I think !!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    Any news about Zambrotta !!?? we really suffer without him.

Anyways that should be a good line-up to face lazio.

=============Buffon=============
    =Thuram===Legro===Montero===Zambo=
    ===============================
    ==Camo=======Tacchi======Davids===
    ==========Nedved================
    ====================Del Piero====
    ==========Trezeguet==============

Birindelli will take Zambrotta' place if the later isn't available, i hope not. and Davids should be inserted instead of out of form Appiah. and Di vaio will probably replace Dp is the 2nd half, I wonder why doesn't Lippi ever take Trezeguet off when it's obvious that he's useless. and please lippi no out of mind tactical changes. that's enough.

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++
    Any news about Zambrotta !!?? we really suffer without him.

Anyways that should be a good line-up to face lazio.

=============Buffon=============
    =Thuram===Legro===Montero===Zambo=
    ===============================
    ==Camo=======Tacchi======Davids===
    ==========Nedved================
    ====================Del Piero====
    ==========Trezeguet==============

Birindelli will take Zambrotta' place if the later isn't available, i hope not. and Davids should be inserted instead of out of form Appiah. and Di vaio will probably replace Dp is the 2nd half, I wonder why doesn't Lippi ever take Trezeguet off when it's obvious that he's useless. and please lippi no out of mind tactical changes. that's enough.
    Goog note about lippi that when he is that something is wrong with the team he takes a long time until he give advice or make substitutions , he just continue to smoke:D

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    I heard that Dejan Stankovic can't play on the match, is that true?
    If that's true, at least Lazio lose one their dangerous player, good news for Juve!

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
    On a more serious note, if there was ever a time where you could have done it, it is now.

Lazio will play without Stankovic, Cesar, Stam & Lopez.

Without Lopez & Cesar counter atacking game (one of last year) is impossible. Secondly, Lazio is in a wierd state of mind now. While last year they did everything as a team effort, this year there's none of it......

I'm happy with a draw;):)
    I think that's an answer :embarass:
    Lazio lost in the last 2 weeks if i'am not mistaken. And after Juve's defeat in the last 2 matches (Inter and Gala) Hope Juve will get over it and start it all over again. :angel:

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #29
    ++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
    I heard that Dejan Stankovic can't play on the match, is that true?
    If that's true, at least Lazio lose one their dangerous player, good news for Juve!
    I think that winning a game have no relation with who is playing from the opponent (that was obvious from inter game where they where without their key players and they defeated us) the important is to enter the game and play to the max limit.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    Yesterday's afternoon training session took place in the Sisport Center just as the squad returned to Turin from Dortmund. Birindelli is still suffering from a fever and couldn't take part, whereas Zambrotta is slowly recovering from his muscle injury but is expected to make it agianst Lazio on Saturday evening.

Also the following players returned to training after missing the Galatasaray match: Trezeguet, Nedved, Del Piero, Tacchinardi, Appiah, Montero, Legrottaglie, Thuram and Buffon.

Aug 1, 2003
    Hmm, what about giving maresca a spot in the starting lineup.. :D just kidding. Camo is still useful.

Aww man, someone please pray Zambro will be available for this match, we suffered terribly without him on the wing

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

I think that winning a game have no relation with who is playing from the opponent (that was obvious from inter game where they where without their key players and they defeated us) the important is to enter the game and play to the max limit.
    True, when Inter play against us, I think Zac was right to put Cruz and Martins on the lineup instead of Vieri, that's a credit points for Zac IMO ;)
    Besides, in Zac's hand, they had a condusive situation in their team. The wheel move so fast for inter, 6-0 against Reggina, 1-5 home defeated against Arsenal and 1-3 winning against us.

Let's forget our two defeated in the last two matches, Hope we can do better in Olimpico :)

Aug 1, 2003
    Nedved is not exactly a winger, is he? :confused: Oh well, I guess Biri will do, though he's not outstanding but he's not bad either.

I long to see Maresca play after the Gala match, but I doubt Lippi would play him as a starter for this one.. :down:

slack

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++
    I wonder why doesn't Lippi ever take Trezeguet off when it's obvious that he's useless. and please lippi no out of mind tactical changes. that's enough.
    Its because he's a major reason why Juve's wingers, fullbacks, setpieces and our favourite tactic called longball exists. Why don't you save some of that crap for DV who's clearly back to his best.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    What I really wanna see is DV and DP upfront, but that will never happen with Trezeguet fit, and Marco played against Galatasaray on Tuesday to besides.

This match is gonna be really tough, as most (if not all) trips to the Olimpico are. We've struggled against Lazio in recent years and although now would be a great time to break our duck against them, it doesn't really look like happening.

Without Zambrotta we lose a great amount of balance, width, strength and stability, so it's really crucial that Gianluca is fit for this match. The form of our front three will also be important, as was proved against Inter.

Prediction? I won't be surprised if we return home without a point, but a win isn't an impossible objective. I'll say 1-1, 2-1 to Lazio if we're unlucky, 2-1 to us if we're lucky.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    I believe we will bounce back,at least i hope so....have faith in the team and trust Lippi.
    At the moment i think 1-2.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    I have faith in lippi and the team, but sometimes the players themself lose faith and inspiration and look hopeless.. when that happens I lose faith.. but like I said.. Sometimes..

I don't see a defeat this time.. I think it will end with a draw.. 1-1

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
    I miss Zambrotta, do you think we need another left winger? Like Giggs for example?
    There's very few wingbacks who get the job done like Zambro, Roberto Carlos...even Ashley Cole and Riise... it'd be great to just have another reliable option down the left, because missing Zambro is becoming as profound a difference as missing Nedved :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)