SERIE A: Lazio - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
lol, stuart's gonna be pissed of with this :D

i presume all first teamers will play, ike nedved, zambrotta, buffon. after gala game del piero and trez are definite starters.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Strange that the Miccoli-DV didn't work vs. Gala.... maybe i should talk about it there.... disregard this please :)

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    Strange that the Miccoli-DV didn't work vs. Gala.... maybe i should talk about it there.... disregard this please :)

Micolli and maresca were fantastis but divaio was horrible , 2 goals my grandmother would have scored instead of him:D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    My line-up!

Buffon
    Birindelli--Thuram--Legrottaglie--Zambrotta
    Camoranesi--Tacchinardi--Maresca
    Nedved
    Trezeguet---Di Vaio

Del Piero is not on-form, and Maresca played great against Gala! He should start!

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    im gonna be very angry if we lose :mad: i've lost enough against lazio.

oh darn, we have *aca* to deal with :scared:
    :D

But I'm a fair guy :):angel::D

IF we lose I'll still be there to take the hits ;)

I know that chances are minimal :D

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    On a more serious note, if there was ever a time where you could have done it, it is now.

Lazio will play without Stankovic, Cesar, Stam & Lopez.

Without Lopez & Cesar counter atacking game (one of last year) is impossible. Secondly, Lazio is in a wierd state of mind now. While last year they did everything as a team effort, this year there's none of it......

I'm happy with a draw;):)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
    On a more serious note, if there was ever a time where you could have done it, it is now.

Without Lopez & Cesar counter atacking game (one of last year) is impossible. Secondly, Lazio is in a wierd state of mind now. While last year they did everything as a team effort, this year there's none of it......

i'm not gonna predict anything. inter played w/o cannavaro, materazzi, vieri and list goes on and on....yet still we all know what happen.

:down:

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
    come on people, i have such good feeling about this game. i predict an outstanding preformance but a tie in the end. who's gonna play?! well, the rotation system still on, right

Sep 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++

I doubt the fact that these players are missing will make much difference. This is the only fixture where I don't back my team. So convinced am I that we won't get any more than a draw, if we're lucky, that I probably won't bother to follow this game.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by cynical ] ++
    come on people, i have such good feeling about this game. i predict an outstanding preformance but a tie in the end. who's gonna play?! well, the rotation system still on, right
    me thinks all the starters will play. they better give 200% on saturday.....:fero:

what? outstanding performance, but still a tie...? :dazed: we wanna win :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Here's the projected lineup for Saturday, according to Gazzetta Dello Sport

Buffon
    Thuram
    Legro
    Montero :yuck:
    Birindelli
    Camo
    Tacchinardi
    Appiah
    Nedved
    Del Piero
    Trezeguet

BTW, Simone Inzaghi played today in the Coppa Italia match, does that mean he won't play Saturday??

Of all days for me to call in sick, today would've been the day.

RAI International showed 4 Coppa Italia matches today.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    actually, the Miccoli - Di Vaio combo DID work agasint Galatasaray... its just that Di Vaio squandered a few chances and Miccoli wasn't lucky.

I say Juve should go with Di Vaio and Trezeguet (realistically ...since i don't see Lippi going with Miccoli up front )

anyway, i really hope Juve get back on track.

forza Juve !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)