[Serie A] Lazio - Juventus (1 Viewer)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Lets win this.. Lets continue winning... Lets finish the scudetto race before the end of the Feb, so we can concetrate peacefully on the CL..

FORZA JUVE..
FORZA EVERY PLAYER WHO IS WEARING A JUVE JEARSEY.... FORZA EVERY JUVE FAN..

Buy on AliExpress.com

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
swag said:
Against Lazio at the Olimpico? Do you remember how huge it was to finally turn the corner on this matchup last season?

This is going to be a difficult match. There's a good chance we could lose points on this one. And I don't think we can keep this pace forever ... particularly with some of the competition slacking off at the moment. 1-1 draw.
I mostly agree. Lazio is not an easy game! I don't think it matters so much how the teams are doing previous to this match. Both sides and especially Lazio will fight as lions to get a win in this match. Still think Juve can win, but don't i don't expect a lot of goals..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Lazio lost their game against Livorno....they don't look that danger...But we all know how Lazio can be facing Juve...Dangerous, Tough, playing for the last second.

So I expect our team to performe and put some good display in the game.

We need this victory to continue on moving further and going far.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
first draw of the season here i think lazio are always a tricky team they like to upset the big boys and struggle against the poor teams
a bit like milan

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
first draw of the season here i think lazio are always a tricky team they like to upset the big boys and struggle against the poor teams
a bit like milan
True. They played 0-0 againt Inter and won 1-0 against Viola. Both games at home.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Whilst it's always sensible to temper enthusiasm with a large, healthy dose of realism, I fear some of you are in danger of rating the abilities of the current Lazio squad too highly.

There's no doubting their workmanlike ability to compete for ninety minutes. However if our midfield and attack fire on all cylinders next weekend, I cannot see us creating less than 6 scoring chances. The Lazio defence can often be hard to unlock but a look at the standings suggests that their current defensive form is not particularly impressive. For example, I'd be fearing Lazio's weekend conquerors, Livorno much more away from home. Their coach is now beginning to make them quite hard to beat. Harder surely than Lazio at the present time.

If Capello can motivate the team to high levels of concentration and positivity, I can see us winning this match. We have a fine midfield that should be boosted by the return of Emerson. Neddy usually playes well at this one, too.

Prediction: Lazio 0 Juventus 2

slick1

Dec 4, 2005
Amelia accuses ‘stupid’ Di Canio Monday 12 December, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Livorno goalkeeper Marco Amelia has criticised Paolo Di Canio for his "stupid gesture" during yesterday’s turbulent clash with Lazio.

In direct contrast to Lazio’s right-wing supporter-base, the Tuscan side have a notorious communist following, who launched a firework at the visitors’ team bus when it arrived at the Stadio Picchi before the game.

This incident precipitated a pre-match skirmish between Lazio fans and police at the entrance to the ground which resulted in one policeman being injured, but the forces of order appeared to have the situation under control during the game which Livorno won 2-1.

However, Di Canio decided to inflame matters further upon being substituted on the hour by raising his right arm in a Roma style salute – a fascist gesture which infuriated the home crowd.

The Livorno ultras began singing anti-Fascist song "Piazza Loreto" – a reference to the square in Milan where deposed dictator Benito Mussolini and his henchmen were strung up after being captured and killed by the Partisans in 1945 – and became clearly agitated by the Lazio captain, who was fined for the same gesture in the Rome derby last season.

"It was a stupid gesture," said Amelia afterwards. "It’s not the fist time he’s done it either. There are rules in place for this sort of thing and I think the FA needs to take action."

Di Canio, a die-hard boyhood Lazio fan, also approached Lazio supporters after the match and repeated the gesture before throwing a black shirt into the crowd.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
i dont know but some of you rate lazio very highly but infact they arent as good as they were last year, di canio will probably be banned for the above reason
i have a small hunch that it will be antoher 4 goals but 2 goals is more reastic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)