[Serie A] Lazio 3-1 JUVENTUS [December 7th, 2019] (11 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Sarri: „i lost the Team“

What a clown

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Did he really say this? I'm reading his interview in Gazzetta and FI, but I can't find this statement.

Also, about Dybala and Bernardeschi not following his instructions, Sarri is talking only about the situation which led to our red card, not the entire match.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
People were so convinced that the injury issues were Allegri and his medical staff's fault...

Turns out we still have them, and the bigger issue may be that we are continually making opportunity signings of players who are either cheaper or free because of being injury prone...

- - - Updated - - -

Of course it is. But there are 23 rounds left and we're 2 points out of first.;)
Cause he will change his attitude and a game approach.From tomorrow.on.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
If bernadeschi played for a team like Lazio he'd have 12 assists by now and about 5 goals.

There's something wrong in our dressing room.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
That's just dumb. If we were that bad, we'd be 20 points behind Lazio.
Sometimes the overreaction on this forum is just too much.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
So.it's better to play with trident and 11 players than with 10 men with Berna.At any possible sense.
Berna is an absolute liability but the answer isn’t the trident. It’s Ramsey or a change of formation. The trident would be the equivalent of playing with 8 players.

I for one would actually prefer us to switch to a 4-4-2 with Cuadrado moving to RM and Berna as a LM until Costa comes back

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
That's just dumb. If we were that bad, we'd be 20 points behind Lazio.
Sometimes the overreaction on this forum is just too much.
its not about us as it is about certain players excelling at mid level clubs and bernadeschi would and can do that. Having said that he aint that bad as people make him out to be, but just off form like half of our team.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Berna is an absolute liability but the answer isn’t the trident. It’s Ramsey or a change of formation. The trident would be the equivalent of playing with 8 players.

I for one would actually prefer us to switch to a 4-4-2 with Cuadrado moving to RM and Berna as a LM until Costa comes back
We are playing with 10 men with Bernardeschi.Don;t agree with you about the trident.And I am speaking only about this game line up when Ramsey is injured and Bernardeschi is in awful form....

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
1. We played against a 3-5-2 team in excellent form, away from home so midfield was important and we owned them until Bentancur went out. Not having Rabiot, Ramsey, Khedira is bad luck while Can is hardly used. Same goes for injured Costa.
2. Can is defensive so the attack looked ineffective, he's a replacement for Matuidi but we had to use both of them today.
3. Dybala has been our best player this season, he's allowed to miss a chance.
4. Sarri has too many injuries, his game plans are good enough but not executed by players on bad form.
5. Red card changed the result, we didn't look bad but I think we had enough to draw the game.
6. The only real concerns after this game is the injury list. Rabiot comes on for Bentancur and we probably win. Cuadrado playing winger meaning Berna on the bench and we probably win.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
1. We played against a 3-5-2 team in excellent form, away from home so midfield was important and we owned them until Bentancur went out. Not having Rabiot, Ramsey, Khedira is bad luck while Can is hardly used. Same goes for injured Costa.
2. Can is defensive so the attack looked ineffective, he's a replacement for Matuidi but we had to use both of them today.
3. Dybala has been our best player this season, he's allowed to miss a chance.
4. Sarri has too many injuries, his game plans are good enough but not executed by players on bad form.
5. Red card changed the result, we didn't look bad but I think we had enough to draw the game.
6. The only real concerns after this game is the injury list. Rabiot comes on for Bentancur and we probably win. Cuadrado playing winger meaning Berna on the bench and we probably win.
Rabiot was on the bench though.
Sarri could have brought him on.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I still think that we can’t really get much worse than this. Our performances have been so poor that this was bound to happen, so unless we completely fall apart, hopefully this is close to rock bottom. I concur with resting everyone midweek.

we do need an overhaul of the midfield this summer though.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
He hasn't played in a while, Can is definitely fitter at the moment and has recent match time.
And he is going to stay that way if sarri doesn't have any confidence in him.
How do you aquire match fitness if you don't play in any match?

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I still think that we can’t really get much worse than this. Our performances have been so poor that this was bound to happen, so unless we completely fall apart, hopefully this is close to rock bottom. I concur with resting everyone midweek.

we do need an overhaul of the midfield this summer though.

Dude. Summer is too late. Winter please.
But knowing paratici, we will end up extending Khedira Can Matuidi Bentancur contract, sell Pjanic to Madrid for 10 million.
And then sign chamberlain on a 400k per week contract. Followed by a purchase of Nocerino for 10 million.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)