[Serie A] Lazio 3-1 JUVENTUS [December 7th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Sure, but without results their shares suffer even further. I've seen enough to realize he's very ineffective at the moment. They probably have too.
The sponsors especially will care more about the visibility of their brand than Juve's results short term.

He definitely should be on the bench at this point, but I imagine there will be a lot of pressure on Sarri to keep playing him.

whyairless

Jun 5, 2014
For some reason this season I don't even need to know the opponent. Whenever I remember, that the game is near, I don't feel confident at all about Juve performance.

Some years ago when the attack was coming our way, I knew that we have a rock solid defence to handle it. Now I'm just worried that the ball will bounce off Berna to Matuidi, he'll trip and lose it and then it will pinball off some of our other players into our net.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Why so scared of a team that gets humiliated in the Europa League? We win this is Berna doesn't start. If he starts and gets 60 minutes, we have 30 minutes to get the win.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ronaldo will definitely play..
If we take this game seriously we should win unlike that Sassuolo game in which the players didnt seem to care..

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
For some reason this season I don't even need to know the opponent. Whenever I remember, that the game is near, I don't feel confident at all about Juve performance.

Some years ago when the attack was coming our way, I knew that we have a rock solid defence to handle it. Now I'm just worried that the ball will bounce off Berna to Matuidi, he'll trip and lose it and then it will pinball off some of our other players into our net.
U don't need to know the opponent and didn't Sarri. Some weeks ago we saw a coach trying to figure out what formation or tactic to use. Then he got stuck in this 4-3-1-2 with Berna in that position specially cuz against Merda u just had to press Brozo in that moment to kill their game and that's it, not matter how terrible terrible bad Berna is playing right now and how difficult is being for us to score or keep a clean sheet, we aren't trying anything else anymore so maybe a healthy lost is what a stubborn man like Sarri needs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)