[Serie A] Lazio 3-1 JUVENTUS [December 7th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not sure what the insinuation is to PI but we should be leading the league in goals scored. It's hilarious we manage to win the league but teams like Napoli score more.
it’s a joke about Nedved96 claiming for the last couple years that Dybala would score 40-50 goals under Sarri, and Sarri himself saying he was aiming to have Ronaldo score at least 40 this year.

And yes. It’s kind of pathetic that we’re on pace for 67 goals with all the attacking talent we have.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25
    it’s a joke about Nedved96 claiming for the last couple years that Dybala would score 40-50 goals under Sarri, and Sarri himself saying he was aiming to have Ronaldo score at least 40 this year.

And yes. It’s kind of pathetic that we’re on pace for 67 goals with all the attacking talent we have.
    Well that’s nedved96 for you.

man we are criminally underscoring as a team LOL

we concede many to keep it interesting :p

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
    May 6, 2012
    I want to see some serious fired up players who are angry at being 2nd to Inter.. If we don’t wake up and win this match then we have a problem with the personality of this team and its coach. I am sick of seeing certain players starting for us and of still having certain players in our squad in 2020 ffs and last but not least I am sick of not seeing any grinta or urgency for 60-70 minutes every match, how about you treat every game equally and play as if we are down by one goal at the beginning of the fucking match

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #27
    Immobile :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed
    lol funny thing was I put that 4231 formation in the Sarri thread because you mentioned it and I wasn't sure how to line it up with players we have. You mentioned bringing Cuads back up to winger, that's why I posted it,.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I don't even think Sarri knows what he wants his starting 11 to be or what formation he really wants to use. He can't be serious about Bernie starting I don't know what he is thinking Bernie will do.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    "During a training session, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run.
    So I ran to the end of the pitch. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of Turin. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across Piedmont.
    And I figured, since i run this far, maybe I'd just run across Italy. And that's what I did.
    I ran clear across Italy. For no particular reason I just kept on goin'. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on goin'. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on goin'."

- Berna

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #33
    and clap

- - - Updated - - -

"During a training session, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run.
    So I ran to the end of the pitch. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of Turin. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across Piedmont.
    And I figured, since i run this far, maybe I'd just run across Italy. And that's what I did.
    I ran clear across Italy. For no particular reason I just kept on goin'. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on goin'. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on goin'."

- Berna
    Run Bernie, run!

- - - Updated - - -

Put Bernie's head on Bernie.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

- Berna
    I didn't know that he is a poet too.Luckily he run without a ball .Otherwise it would be a few pigeons killed.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
    I want to see some serious fired up players who are angry at being 2nd to Inter.. If we don’t wake up and win this match then we have a problem with the personality of this team and its coach. I am sick of seeing certain players starting for us and of still having certain players in our squad in 2020 ffs and last but not least I am sick of not seeing any grinta or urgency for 60-70 minutes every match, how about you treat every game equally and play as if we are down by one goal at the beginning of the fucking match
    The problem is that we have too many players who do not have the belief that they themselves can be difference makers, just a rider on the team’s success.
    I hate to say it, but Can Khedira matuidi bentancur MDS are some of them. And sadly, they find themselves in the starting 11 more often than I like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)