[Serie A] Lazio 1-1 Juventus [November 8th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Im not too excited about Rabiot - Bentancur midfield. Both have been frustrating recently. Id have preferred Arthur and Kennie for this one. Maybe playing 3 of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Savic - Cataldi - Alberto will be tough for our midfield rookies

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Im not too excited about Rabiot - Bentancur midfield. Both have been frustrating recently. Id have preferred Arthur and Kennie for this one. Maybe playing 3 of them.

- - - Updated - - -

And what does McKennie add in quality to this team apart looking as a poor man Sturaro?

singus

Sep 22, 2020
And what does McKennie add in quality to this team apart looking as a poor man Sturaro?
So far he has looked more like a Vidal than a Sturaro (still far away from Vidal level who was the most complete player I have seen).
He runs nonstop and is good in the tackle, he keeps it simple and yet he has shown lots of creative potential and key passes. I will wait with my final verdict of him and his ability, but he has been a positive and very useful surprise so far.

He seems like a quite intelligent player as well. Something we lack.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
So far he has looked more like a Vidal than a Sturaro (still far away from Vidal level who was the most complete player I have seen).
He runs nonstop and is good in the tackle, he keeps it simple and yet he has shown lots of creative potential and key passes. I will wait with my final verdict of him and his ability, but he has been a positive and very useful surprise so far.

He seems like a quite intelligent player as well. Something we lack.
Epecially his passes are "briliant and ultra accurate".

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

I too would choose 3 man mid with Kennie next to our guys. I don't think Arthur is what we need against Lazio.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
That was so fucking disappointing

We should've been more clinical and that game would've been done, that's so fucking frustrating

We fell asleep in that last 30 seconds. Fuck sake

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)