[Serie A] Lazio 1-1 JUVENTUS (Jan. 25th 2014) (9 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Ogbonna

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We were lucky not to lose.That move from a "trademark" idiot Bonucci was a clear penalty but because we got one so thats why we did not get another.
We responded good back ,but I really think that with Pirlo we will have more chances to win does not care what other thinks.We were extremly lucky when Klose hit Storari and when they get the bar.
We will be without Gigi against Merda.With this form I am not looking forvard to that match.Lets see whay Roma shit will do against Verona tommorow.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
always a tough game against a physical, rough team like Lazio.

2nd half was outstanding, would not have been unjust if we had gotten all 3 points.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
This poll is a joke. Vidal, for instance, where is he? The work he put in tonight was absolutely tremendous.

What the hell is Ogbonna doing there?

I definitely agree with Llorente and Storari, though.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
It's really sad when you're playing with 10 men and cannot make a second substitute because there isn't any player on the bench who could provide you with something usefull.

- - - Updated - - -

This poll is a joke. Vidal, for instance, where is he? The work he put in tonight was absolutely tremendous.

What the hell is Ogbonna doing there?

I definitely agree with Llorente and Storari, though.
Ogbonna should not be in there, but same goes to Vidal.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
One thing we lack in abundance, is real pace. Even if it's somebody coming from the bench. We have no great speed in our team anywhere. And as far as taking players on goes, Pogba and Llorente are probably our 2 best dribblers in attacking areas.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Nothingy start to the game and then a lapse from Asamoah and Ogbonna to allow the ball to get beyond them and Klose to run untracked.

Liked that Conte took off Asamoah rather than going for the standard option of taking off a forward. Less convinced about the 4-4-1 shape as it left Llorente isolated, but the change to 4-3-1-1 in the second half worked well and allowed Juve to get into some good positions without allowing Lazio to pose much of a threat at the other end.

Only real criticism of how Juve played once they went down to ten men (other than more terrible set-piece defending) would be that they pushed too hard for a winner in the last 10-15 minutes. I thought they took unnecessary risks and allowed Lazio to counter-attack at a point where Lazio - as the home team and a man up - would surely have felt compelled to push forward and attack Juve, which could have given Juve the chance to win the game on the break.

Anyway, good performance from Juve after going a man down and well handled by Conte.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)