[Serie A] Lazio 1-1 JUVENTUS (Jan. 25th 2014) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Ogbonna

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Do you think that something like that would ever happen in a CL game? I mean of course a game managed by an Italian coach.
:boh:

Just depends on the circumstances.

I think Llorente's form and the lack of a good forward to bring off the bench later in the game pretty much forced Conte to keep Llorente and Tevez on yesterday.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I wouldn't exactly blame him, but he reached for the ball and Klose went past him. Buffon then decided to trip him. It seemed like a very silly thing to do especially for someone with that much experience. Of course the actual error was the one leading up to the scene, but Buffon had a lapse in judgement imo.
[video=dailymotion;x1abxe9]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1abxe9_лацио_auto[/video]
Klose has a reputation for diving! In Alex's video, it looked like Klose dived. Gigi's prone body was the 'excuse to do so!!

lol @ the end. Dat referee. :sergio:
Davide Massa was appalling! He got worse as the game went on! After our equaliser he repeatedly gave Lazio free kicks to assist them in clinching it. Let's hope for a referee that can do his job impartially against the scumbags!

Gigi Buffon is suspended. Unfair, when you see Dias blatantly foul Nando in the Lazio box and he went completely unpunished and we got no penalty. Cuoe Buono? Lazio or the next team we play? Lazio only won a point, so not them! Who is next? Ah! There is the answer: - Scummy cheating :inter: ! Mazzarri was mouthing off about :inter: 'win by any means!' They only win by cheating, match fixing, buying FIGc and refs and by filthy fouling and criminally assaulting the players of the team they are playing. :( Oh yeah! They win by any means except fair play! Fair play would mean relegation for them; - where they belong!
http://www.football-italia.net/44310/mazzarri-inter-win-any-means

Also Roma has gained 2 points on us!

Also, the BT sport team host & that rotund interesto Marcotti were talking about Gigi possibly getting more than a one match ban. :andy2: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, FIGc!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I thought he was crap first half, in terms of his 50-50 decisions to both teams. No complaints about the red.

Second half was easier for him. He could give a Lazio player the odd yellow to 'balance' it out, and let Juve players get away with a little more. Subconsciously most refs do this.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Gigi Buffon is suspended. Unfair
If the ref got something right, was Gigi´s red card. He got beaten by klose, yet he tackled him

- - - Updated - - -

I thought he was crap first half, in terms of his 50-50 decisions to both teams. No complaints about the red.

Second half was easier for him. He could give a Lazio player the odd yellow to 'balance' it out, and let Juve players get away with a little more. Subconsciously most refs do this.
yup.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The 1 match ban I can live with

But, more? No fkn way.

The thing with BT is nearly all of their pundits have some sort of Milan/Inter/other agenda. Ex-players, fans etc. Fortunately there's a couple of commentators who even it up by :tuttosport: 'ing when Juve are on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)