[Serie A] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS, Sep 12th 2009- 3rd Round (8 Viewers)

Lazio - Juventus : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Diego

• Marchisio

• Melo

• Camo

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Giovinco

• Tiago

• Molinaro

• Gervasoni (ref)

• Kolarov (Lazio)

• Ferrara (coach)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Great and very important win.
even that we were not so good,compared to last year not so good day wasn't ending with a 2-0 win at the Olimpico!!!

so FORZA JJUUVEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
:agree:

We finally found back this characteristic of a great team. To win matches even when not playing very well.

Marchisio was the MOtM for me. Excellent game. I especially liked it how he was later in the game given the task to protect the right side and help Caceres, and how he did it perfectly. Kolarov, who was making so many problems till then, couldn't do shit when Marchisio started covering that side.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
we played like shit but the games where you play crap and still get the points are very important.
marchisio/buffon MOM melo was a beast as well
the rest played pretty bad, amauri showed moments of brilliance and giovinco did well considering the circumstances.
chiellini was also solid.
the rest need to improve, hopefully caceres can do that and grosso as well.
camo was selfish today.
trez finally got a goal after great work from marchisio and giovinco, as well as a rather strange shot from amauri, hopefully it will help him gain confidence.

now im worried from the fatigue our players will have for the midweek game as well as injuries. lets hope diego is ok and no other players have picked up anything. we will be very fatigued midweek, players will have to get used to it though, international players will be feeling it now.

overall bad game, good to get the points we needed, important to be able to do so.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Marchisio definately MOM. Buffon second MOM. If you ask me our third best player in there was Caceres. Don't know why everybody rates him so low.

The guy made his debut today and played in a position that had never played again. He marked the best player of lazio (kolarov) and let him pass only one time. In terms of defense at least he was just perfect. only one mistake. In terms of attack now he was bad. he attacked only 1 or 2 times while camo was in. but it was ok cause camo can't defend so well that's why kolarov did a lot of runs. when tiago came in, he went forward some times and made 2 good crosses. i don't know why you rate him so bad. for me he was our third best player today.

now the worst. grosso was the worst one according to me. he did nothing and he was the grosso that played in inter and lyon and not the grosso that plays for italy. after him, amauri and treza, both had a couple of good attempts but nothing more. both haven't score for a long time and their self confidence was low. i want to see treza a lot better after this goal...

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Buffon = Kept us in the match when it mattered..

Caceras: beside the goal, a terrible performance. But his goal made up for it :)
Legro: Shaky performance, but I am not worried about him.
Chiellini:very solid
Grosso: Not bad
Camo: Very selfish
Marchisio: A God performance.
Melo: Very good performance
Diego: Helped abit in the first half but left the field with an injury
Amauri: Although he is not Del Piero, but if we want someone to partner Trezeguet and DP was not available, he is a better choice than Iaquinta to do this job. Nice touch on the second goal.
Trezeguet: Severely lacking match fitness... But he has been deflored.. I expect alot more form him in the future. But he needs Del Piero as a partner in crime.

Giovinco: Ran alot. Delivered the cross of the second goal. And actually tackled a huge player :D
Tiago: played alright. helped in the midfield
Molinaro: Came on late, thank god.

Ciro: 5 games in Serie A, 5 wins ;)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Team moral is probably at an all time high. The celebration after goals is sheer brilliance, every time. Everyone's really pulling in the same direction, that is good to know.

The bad:
Legro, Trez... I'm tempted to say Caceres but his goal puts his nose just above water here. Trez goal changes nothing for his game rating (he almost missed the open goal), although I hope it helps him find his way back to being the player that I hold high: I am not one of those that consider him finnished.

The good:
Buffon. His opening of the season for both Juve and NT has been nothing short of spectacular. It's safe to say he is back at number one in the world.
Melo, had a good game, got involved everywhere as usual.

A so-so game all in all, but emerging with the three points feels damn good.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Overall we didn`t play well as Lazio didn`t deserve to lose this one
Buffon was good Chiellini and Marchisio were excellent Amauri is now showing his true worth and Giovinco played really well should he got a double pass from Trez he might have been on the scoresheet
as for Trez he might have scored but he also almost missed it he is not good anymore and we are looking like playing 10 men with him on the field so I think we should sell him (I would like Zarate as his replacement but who wouldn`t...)
Caceres was ok he wasn`t at his best at the start while Kolarov fooled him and blasted a tough shot to be saved by Buffon but he played better as the game went on
Our team made too many mistakes in defence and that should not happen again
I`m happy that we won altough I`m not convinced we deserved it
Overall Grosso is a good player for the LB position but we should defenitely look to strengthen our RB position in the near future

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
we played like shit but the games where you play crap and still get the points are very important.
marchisio/buffon MOM melo was a beast as well
the rest played pretty bad, amauri showed moments of brilliance and giovinco did well considering the circumstances.
chiellini was also solid.
the rest need to improve, hopefully caceres can do that and grosso as well.
camo was selfish today.
trez finally got a goal after great work from marchisio and giovinco, as well as a rather strange shot from amauri, hopefully it will help him gain confidence.

now im worried from the fatigue our players will have for the midweek game as well as injuries. lets hope diego is ok and no other players have picked up anything. we will be very fatigued midweek, players will have to get used to it though, international players will be feeling it now.

overall bad game, good to get the points we needed, important to be able to do so.
:tup:

That's how u get the scudetto..

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
i'm glad we can also win bad games. Winning bad games makes a team really good. MOTM is Marchisio.
camo was our weakest link because of his selfishnes and letting caceras to much on his own.
Giovinco played a good match comming in for diego.

Buffon 8 great saves
Grosso 6 it was his debut
Legro 5 Bad
Chiellini 8 ROCK in our defence
Caceras 5 (actually a 4 but the goal was good)
Marchisio 9 for the first time he was the best in our midfield and he did his job
Felipe Melo 7
Camoranesi 4 Selfish didn't kept position for that reason i give him this low
Diego 6,5 good game
Amauri 6,5 worked his ass off
Trezeguet 6 he scores and that is what he has to do

Giovinco 6,5 did his job
Tiago 6 helped the midfield and caceras
Molinaro 10 he didn't kicked the ball out of the stadium and didn't fucked up in defence O wait he was a sub for the last minutes okay so no points for him

phoibos

Feb 8, 2009
buffon -- he made critical saves as usual, made an unnecessary move in front of the goal in the first half

caceres -- got owned again and again and did no decent crosses but the goal shot was nice

leggrotaglie -- we obviously saw that canna is way better than him he made some silly and risky passes very close to our penalty field

chiellini -- he was solid but made several mistakes when passing to start an attack in our midfield

grosso -- not better than neither de ceglie nor molinaro , I waited for a nice cross but didn't happened.

melo -- he was tired obviously but he managed well

camoranesi -- he got owned as well as caceres our right side was a disaster , camo was helpless to stop the attacks from the left flank and he did a bunch of ugly fouls

marchisio -- he played well , tried to direct the ball to available points and managed it, he was successfull in defensive manners

diego -- he couldn't find spaces to dribble or he intentionally didn't dribble , he tended to give long fast through balls but didn't succeeded, it seems he reserved himself for CL match

amauri -- he was hard working and enthusiastic , but decent performance

trezeguet -- time to say him goodbye, his goal shot was off the target but luckily the ball hit the goalie and went in.

giovinco -- MOTM I think

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Ok, not a great play but a great win

Here are my tougths.

MOM Marchisio, great game

Giovinco was nit Diego but he did actually play good

Trez... ok he scored but playing Trez is playing with 10 men... sorry David

Caceres, great goal... really bad match, mainly becouse he is not a RB he is CB and I want to see him play there, he improve after the goal, but it was becouse Ciro put Tiago in, and he help Caceres more.
Actually Tiago move to the left and marchisio to the right. The right flank was are biggest threat against us.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Caceres was not that bad, he was not given enough cover at the right in the 1st half. Kolarov and the Lazio midfielders were running at him and there was only so much he can do ...
When Marchisio switch to his side after Tiago came in for Camo, Caceres controlled the right side well.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Trez is realy bad and i don't expect great things from him this season and he knows it.. i realy would like to see Giovinco play with Diego and hoped they do it tonight but the injure banned us from this... get well soon Diego!!!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Actually Tiago move to the left and marchisio to the right. The right flank was are biggest threat against us.
Yes you are correct, I just watch the highlihts of the game, and Marchisio was the one that help Caceres.

But my point is that when Camo was on, he wasn helping Caceres so, when Marchisio was switch to the rigth side he (Caceres) was a litle better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)