[Serie A] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS (April 15, 2013) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match

• Vidal

• Barzagli

• Vucinic

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Yeah, I know. In 5 years he's Buffon's current age, and you never know if they'll age like Antonioli.
Buffon is going to play for at least two more years, and I honestly don't think buying a 32 years old Marchetti in two years is the way to go. He's fucking brilliant at the moment though.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
If we will have to find Buffon's replacement, we should look at Bundesliga. Marc-Andre ter Stegen, Kevin Trapp, Ron-Robert Zieler, Bernd Leno - all of them are young and promising. Ter Stegen is my favourite - very mature and skilled player and only 20 years old.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If we will have to find Buffon's replacement, we should look at Bundesliga. Marc-Andre ter Stegen, Kevin Trapp, Ron-Robert Zieler, Bernd Leno - all of them are young and promising. Ter Stegen is my favourite - very mature and skilled player and only 20 years old.

If this kid was German he'd be playing in the Bundesliga already.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Nicola Leali is great man. If I were Conte, I'd push Rubinho out, downgrade Storari to be a 3rd option GK (even though I love him) and bring Leali back to serve as a 2nd option GK and Buffon's understudy in what's left of the great man's career.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Storari deserves it. Can't argue with that.

As for Leali though, I don't think that loaning him out to a Serie B side again is better than him being with Buffon everyday at Vinovo. Either he gets loaned out to a Serie A side as a starter (which I doubt it knowing how Italians treat youngsters) or he just comes back as a 2nd option GK and learn on daily basis from Gigi.

Mar 9, 2006
Storari deserves it. Can't argue with that.

As for Leali though, I don't think that loaning him out to a Serie B side again is better than him being with Buffon everyday at Vinovo. Either he gets loaned out to a Serie A side as a starter (which I doubt it knowing how Italians treat youngsters) or he just comes back as a 2nd option GK and learn on daily basis from Gigi.
:sergio:

Practice > Training.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
When he's with Buffon at Vinovo, he wont get the real thing.

Playing a real match against real opponents where things are at stake and where he commands his defense will always be better for experience.

If you know what I mean.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)