[Serie A] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS (April 15, 2013) (6 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Vidal

• Barzagli

• Vucinic

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 20, 2012
- - - - -- - - - - -- - Buffon

- - - Licht- - Barzagli- - -Chiellini- - Caceres(if fit)

- - - Vidal- - - - - - Pogba- - - - - Marchisio

- - - - - - - - - - - Giovinco

- - - - - - -Matri- - - - - - - -Vucinic

OR

- - - - -- - - - - -- - Buffon

- - - Licht- - Barzagli- - -Chiellini- - Caceres(if fit)

- - - Vidal- - - - - - Pogba- - - - - Marchisio

- - - -Giovinco- - - - -Matri- - - - - - - -Vucinic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Lazio have many suspensions and this is their third tough game in one week(roma last monday, fener thursday, us on monday). I expect them to fall apart second half, as they have been doing for quite some games the last month(s).

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
The likes of Lazio and Napoli always crack around this time of the season. Narrow squads and all that. It's slightly evident in Lazio already and now I'm just hoping for Napoli to crumble.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
That's what happened to Milan when they lost motivation after getting knocked out by Barca last season. Total collapse. Even though back then the point difference with Juve was much smaller than our current situation with Napoli.

We must wrap up the scudetto against Lazio and Milan. 6 points.

Apr 8, 2013
Let's close this championship. I do care really little about the rest of the season, however. The lack of temper showed against the germans is still hurting.

Maybe, after some great performances I'll forget it... But I don't see a really great performance since 3-0 with Atalanta (the game vs Udinese was ridicolous, they didn't exist).

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I don't think we will see 4-3-3 before we wrap up the Scudetto.
And i agree.stick to what works in the league.secure the winning of it,then start working on next season and trying different plays and/or formations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)