[Serie A] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS (April 15, 2013) (5 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Vidal

• Barzagli

• Vucinic

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 9, 2006
Rus, I somehow didin't got it, can you please use visual aid in explaining your tactical analysis?
high pressing on Schweini, intense midfield, playing as 2nd number with counter attacks based on Marchisio (Giovinco) - Vucinic speed and passing ability, but we played 352 and our fowards didn't press a lot
$689669_Juventus.jpg
Probably Pirlo should have been benched, it could be very smart move by Conte 'cause Mandzukic/Kroos had a task to press him hard

Gio know how to play in this kind of formation, he was playing in counter-attack football in Parma for a long time, and it was exactly his position in 4411 formation, we have a lot of players and a lot of tactics to use, like i've said for me it looked like Conte has surrendered before the fight...
Plus, it's obvious that we didn't had a 'plan b' and it's Conte's fault, it was obvious that Robben will play against us from the start of from the substitution in 2nd half but we looked like a dummies when he came in, absolutely not ready for his runs, especially in the 1st half of 1st game, in 2nd half they've (peluso - chiellini) played much better against him and idea with Marchisio's runs and long crosses from Pirlo to him was absolutely bad idea :sergio:
$dc.JPG
First goal came after stupid error by Pirlo, but look at our players - very very bad positioning, Lichsteiner has followed Ribery 'til the box and then lost him, 5 players are on the left wing :sergio:
$dc2.JPG
So, like i've said, Bastian is their deep lying playmaker, but where are our forwards in that episode?! They are not even coming back to press him! And you can't say that they are tired or something, it's only 17 second of the match! So 9 of our player are behind the ball, our forwards don't press, and Bastian had a lot of time to give a pass or shoot or whatever.
$dc3.JPG
So, he gave pass to Alaba and only now you can see that Quag has started to run to him, but he is too far away from him anyway, and look for Lichsteiner's position, he stood in one place instead of marking Ribery and if he did it he could have a chance to block Alaba's shot.

[MENTION]Raz[/MENTION]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)