[Serie A] Lazio 0-1 JUVENTUS (26-Nov- 2011) (3 Viewers)

M.O.M

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Pepe

• Lichtsteiner

Results are only viewable after voting.

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
Tessera is needed if you want to be at the same curva as other Juventinos. Without tessera you can't go to curva. For away matches ofcourse.

From this year foreign fans can buy this tessera too. It's around 10€ fro three years if i remeber correctly. You need to submit your data, picture, copy of your ID Card and VAT number.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Tessera is needed if you want to be at the same curva as other Juventinos. Without tessera you can't go to curva. For away matches ofcourse.

From this year foreign fans can buy this tessera too. It's around 10€ fro three years if i remeber correctly. You need to submit your data, picture, copy of your ID Card and VAT number.
this only applies for away matches correct? or would a foreign Juve fan like myself need to apply for one of these for home matches too?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Buffon 7 - A shitload of important saves. Not exactly any miracles, but still vital.
Lichtsteiner 7 - No complaints whatsoever, again.
Barzagli 6,5 - The usual.
Bonucci 6,5 - A few insecurities (positionally as well), but it worked out ok.
Chiellini 6,5 - Not too shabby, but we all know he's no LB.
Vidal 6 - Not as tenacious as usual & quite sloppy. Including him in the MOM list makes no sense.
Marchisio 6 - Lively start, but faded out of the game at times. And he absolutely has got to work on his tendency to pick up unnecessary, avoidable yellow cards.
Pirlo 6,5 - Composed & smart.
Pepe 7 - One of his best games. Ever.
Vucinic 5,5 - Only did one thing right, in the build up to the goal.
Matri 6,5 - Did what he could.

Giaccherini 6 - Meh. He's a limited player.
Estigarribia -
Quagliarella -

Draw would have been a fair result, but screw them.
Lichtsteiner got done a few times by Lulic early in the game.

Bonucci had that one giant fuck up that allowd Rocchi a chance.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
IMO it wasn't a penalty,but this things are always very debatable so one is right or wrong.anyway it happened so fast no one except barzagli noticed what happened.i myself watched the replay more than a couple of times to see the handball. and even the nazio fans didn't appeal at all.

or the players

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
In all honesty, there should have been a PK rewarded for Barza's hand ball.
Yeah, quite possibly.

Barzagli's body was probably block the ref's view, so the linesman would have had to give it - and we all know that linesmen don't have the balls to make big calls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)