[Serie A] Juventus vs Treviso (21 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
Stuart said:
For the love of God, why did we have to wait for Treviso to score before playing purposeful football? Some may say that I am overreacting but from a neutral stand point watching Juventus play against mediocre opposition must be horrible. We come out against a team who doesn't have a single player that can even hope of starting for Juve and play slow, lackadaisical, patient football. Where is the urgency? Why is the tempo at snail's pace when we have players like Vieira, Camoranesi, Mutu and Zlatan who are capable of a quick passing game? Why, with so much quality in our team, do we struggle to create chances? I just can't understand it. Capello obviously has no problem with it but I do.

Mutu has been our best player so far and should play all the time. Zambrotta and Chiellini have looked pretty good down the flanks and Zlatan has been ok with some class touches. Hope to see a better second half performance, hopefully involving a bit more attacking purpose from Juve and a higher tempo.
I agree.. the only thing i will comment on is that, Capello dident really look pleased at all.. so i do think that he got a problem with it.. Lets hope they can make him happy in this half.. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)