[Serie A] Juventus vs Treviso (36 Viewers)

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
The thing with juve is that we don't seem to be running at full steam against weaker teams. we always manage to grind results our way.

I hope vs Treviso we should put our attacking force at full display here.

3-0 no lesser score!!!

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
rokkstar said:
The thing with juve is that we don't seem to be running at full steam against weaker teams. we always manage to grind results our way.

I hope vs Treviso we should put our attacking force at full display here.

3-0 no lesser score!!!
Nah I don't care what's the score as long as we win and don't conceive.
We need to save the goals for the match against Rapid Wien so we'd finish first.

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
Marty said:
Hehe close enough, Gladstone Della Valentina ;)

http://www.juventuz.com/club/player/dellavalentina/
yeah, i was jus screwing around there marty.... :weee:

i hope he gets playtime, even ifts the last 10 mins of the game when we have the game in the bag.... its treviso ffs!!! ... or better he could play full time in the coppa.

I wanna see how he fares with us... heard a lot of nice play mentioned from the U21 brasilian.... hell he's a rock for me in FM2006!! :)

And if Mutu starts fulltime for this game it'd be good.... nedved needs the rest.

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
Bianconeri9 said:
Nah I don't care what's the score as long as we win and don't conceive.
We need to save the goals for the match against Rapid Wien so we'd finish first.
true, 3 points is just that, but we need to see more attacking play from our laddies which i believe we are improving a bit lately.

against wien, I sincerely think we can also score more than bayern vs brugge cause wien are lot more suspect defensively than brugge.

the tricky part is vs viola next week.

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
i hope we can win this match with a good display from the players cause the Bruge match was very awfull . . .

Juve 3-0

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
Juve_Kosova said:
sorry off topic..
but is just cant believe this, milan scored in the 94' min.... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! just like they did so many times last season!!!
Yeah it sucks.... But I have a good feeling for tomorrow:)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
ThePLaya said:
if none of those (zlatan.trez) couldn't score a hat-trick at this match then we are suffering in the offensive point !
it doesn't need to be a hat-trick.....but we should end with a nice result ;)

even though,the 3 pnts,count more than the amount of goals ;)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Reggina 1 - 2 Treviso
Treviso 0 - 1 Siena
Cagliari0 - 0 Treviso
Treviso 2 - 2 Palermo

last 4 games of Treviso.they don't seem that bad.I just wish we take them as serious as others..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)