[Serie A] Juventus vs Treviso (27 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Treviso fought hard for their point against Palermo, and I don't think they have it in them to put up a challenge against Juventus. We will go into the break leading 1-0 and at the final whistle the result will be 3-1.

Capello should not rest any of the stars. We need 3 points no matter who we play.

I hope Giannichedda and Kovac replace Vieira and Thuram.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I would play:

Abbiati
Zambrotta - Kovac - Cannavaro - Chiellini
Camoranesi - Giannichedda - Vieira - Mutu
Trezeguet - Ibrahimovic

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
Stuart said:
I would play:

Abbiati
Zambrotta - Kovac - Cannavaro - Chiellini
Camoranesi - Giannichedda - Vieira - Mutu
Trezeguet - Ibrahimovic
i would give some rest for those Vieira . Ibrahimovic & Cannavaro

play attack with DP and Mutu , play midfield with emerson and blasi

its easy game

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
ThePLaya said:
i would give some rest for those Vieira . Ibrahimovic & Cannavaro

play attack with DP and Mutu , play midfield with emerson and blasi

its easy game

Vieira and thuram will be resting as both of them are suspended.

I agree Blasi should be in the middle with Emo.

Me thinks Cap will play Trez and Zlatan upfront but i hope Mutu and Dp will be introduced early in the 2nd half.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i would like to see

abbiati

zambro canna kovac cheillini

camo emo mutu nedved

trez/Dp zlatan

but i think capello will start giannichedda in the centre with emerson and bring mutu in and rest nedved

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Eire said:
i would like to see
camo emo mutu nedved
You have a better chance of seeing a giraffe driving an Aston Martin than seeing capello field that kind of midfield. just one dmc...pff :D

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
vlatko said:
You have a better chance of seeing a giraffe driving an Aston Martin than seeing capello field that kind of midfield. just one dmc...pff :D

as i said i think cap will play

camo emerson gianichedda mutu

so im not expecting to see any giraffes driving austin martins, but just saying what i would like to see, ahh well maybe when pigs will fly!!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Eire said:
as i said i think cap will play

camo emerson gianichedda mutu

so im not expecting to see any giraffes driving austin martins, but just saying what i would like to see, ahh well maybe when pigs will fly!!
erm..sorry mate, i didn't read the last sentence, i missed it. sry. ;)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
no harm done, vlatko what team do you think cap will start. trez has started a lot of games recently do you think cap might go with dp and zlatan, i think he should start trez as he has a good chance to continue his scoring form against theses minnows

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i actually think he'll rest both zlatan and trez. this really should be an easy game so i think he'll go with dp and zala upfront, maybe even mutu instead of nedved.

abbiati
rambo-cana-thuram-chiellini
camo-emo-giani-mutu/nedved
dp-zala

if things don't go as planned dp being substituted by zlatan at half time. i expect a similar scenario as was for the parma game.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
maybe so if that is the case i would like to see what mutu can do up front, also remember thuram is also suspended.

anyway should be another 3 points, a comfortable 2-0. i imagine treviso will attack more than brugge as mourinho said once

" they might as well have parked the team bus in front of the goal."

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

:lol: team bus..

i would like that too. but come to think of it, that will mean zlatan will miss 2 games in a row, and that's a little too much for capello's liking maybe. anyway i just hope mutu starts, poor fella's gonna start thinking bout coke soon if he dosen't get some playing time.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
as long as alex plays and gets the record,hopefully there will be a big turnout to see him top the record

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)