[Serie A] Juventus 3-0 Spezia [March 2nd, 2021] (9 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Just play a classic 433 with Chiesa and Kulu on the wings + McKennie - Fagioli - Ramsey/Rabiot/Ben. Enough with this fluid-hybrid-bullshit where a fullback is a CB and even DM at times + CB plays as a fullback. Midfield needs some basic structure too.

I wish Pirlo tried to keep it simple.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I see we are in for more innovations and formation testing from the great thinker, 7 months into the season. Just great. :baus:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
That would be the dumbest thing ever done by Pirlo and he did some pretty stupid shit.

- - - Updated - - -

If Chiesa is playing upfront I think we'll definitely see Bernardesci on the right.

Buffon

Danilo - De Ligt - Demiral

Bernardeschi - CM1-CM2-CM3 - Captain Sloth

Chiesa - CR7

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
How fucking hard it is to play Chiesa-CR-Kulusevski as an attacking trio? 4-3-3 or 3-4-3, but don't invent the wheel again. These coaches have so fucking big egos, that they want 100% credit of any system they're using instead of giving the props for someone, that came up with the simple working stuff. Literally refusing to use something that they didn't invent.

A great coach is pretty much good at managing the players, is respected by the players and getting the maximium out of the players. Pirlo would probably try to coach senior team in a same way, a fucking fullback as a pivot and the fattest guy running 12-13km per game because his gameplan requires so. See the fucking picture, don't try to do something that your players ain't capable of and keep the things simple, just because you're new and we got new players as well.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
How fucking hard it is to play Chiesa-CR-Kulusevski as an attacking trio? 4-3-3 or 3-4-3, but don't invent the wheel again. These coaches have so fucking big egos, that they want 100% credit of any system they're using instead of giving the props for someone, that came up with the simple working stuff. Literally refusing to use something that they didn't invent.

A great coach is pretty much good at managing the players, is respected by the players and getting the maximium out of the players. Pirlo would probably try to coach senior team in a same way, a fucking fullback as a pivot and the fattest guy running 12-13km per game because his gameplan requires so. See the fucking picture, don't try to do something that your players ain't capable of and keep the things simple, just because you're new and we got new players as well.
I don’t think Ronaldo likes playing in the middle as he naturally drifts out wide. Once again, I blame Tici for not buying another 9. “We’ve got a complete squad” he said, lmao. At this point we may as well just play Da Graca

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)