[Serie A] Juventus 3-0 Spezia [March 2nd, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I don’t think Ronaldo likes playing in the middle as he naturally drifts out wide. Once again, I blame Tici for not buying another 9. “We’ve got a complete squad” he said, lmao. At this point we may as well just play Da Graca
Idc if he wants to play as a 9 or not, we just got nobody else. We need a threat in the box.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
3-4-3 means we play only play 2 CMs plus Chiesa and Kulusevski are further forward. Ronaldo isn't like Lukaku and doesn't do well in a front 2, he needs to be in a 3. He barely touches the ball and gets marked out easily. Also, if we get another direct free kick in the stoppage time, sub him off so we might get a chance to score it.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
3-4-3 means we play only play 2 CMs plus Chiesa and Kulusevski are further forward. Ronaldo isn't like Lukaku and doesn't do well in a front 2, he needs to be in a 3. He barely touches the ball and gets marked out easily. Also, if we get another direct free kick in the stoppage time, sub him off so we might get a chance to score it.
I was certain this is the CL week :shifty:
I found who is missing the games lmao

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Oh he wants to start Fagioli now after were out of the title race? fantastic maybe you could done that the last match or you know, brought him him on for one half at least fucking idiot.
I dont know about him being great or not as we havent seen enough of him playing against top level opponents but I do know Arthur Fagioli and McK are the only ones who pass ball forward (although they do other things as well).
It was stupid not to let Fagioli some minutes when we looked bad. What did we have to lose - We were already not winning this game so draw or a loss wouldnt change much. a draw vs a win - This might change something but I guess we are fighting for top 4 now..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)