Serie A: Juventus vs Siena [Dec 23 2007] (32 Viewers)

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
Bit complicated....
Im Bosnian, but was born in Croatia. Used to live in London 14 years, and got chained with a japanese girl 1o years ago. Less than 2 years ago we moved to Tokyo with 2 kids, but still working for my company in UK. Have UK & Croatian passport, but can not have Japanese as my eyes are round and cos i dont eat rise a lot.
I told u its compicated..
i was born in belgium and i still live in belgium

my life is so boring ...

May 22, 2007
Call ups:
1 Buffon
2 Birindelli
3 Chiellini
4 Almiron
5 Zebina
6 Zanetti
7 Salihamidzic
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
12 Belardi
17 Trezeguet
18 Boumsong
19 Criscito
20 Palladino
21 Grygera
23 Nocerino
28 Molinaro
30 Tiago
32 Marchionni
33 Legrottaglie

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Ranieri: Forza Milan!
Saturday 22 December, 2007

Claudio Ranieri has not lost hope of the Scudetto as the Juventus boss will be cheering on Milan this Sunday.

“If I had to choose a derby winner, I am always in favour of slowing down those who are in the lead. At least I admit it with a smile on my face,” said the Bianconeri Coach.

Inter are seven points clear at the top and eight ahead of third placed Juve, but face their biggest test yet in the local derby.

“I have been thinking about the Scudetto since our pre-season training camp at Pinzolo and have never stopped focusing on that even for a second. I have been telling you all this for six months.”

The Turin giants could become the first Serie A team ever to win the title straight after promotion and Ranieri feels they have a very significant advantage over their rivals, especially after Friday’s Champions League draw.

“When you enter the knockout phase of the competition, I think there will be some wonderful and extremely tough games. This should give us an advantage, seeing as we do not play in Europe.

“I hope all the Italian clubs go through – partly because the longer they are in it, the more of an advantage we have!”

Ranieri has experience in this tournament, but was never able to lift the trophy at Chelsea.

“I don’t think any side, except perhaps Milan, can plan for the Champions League. All you need is one week where your stars aren’t in great shape and you gamble it all away.”

Juventus take on Siena this Sunday afternoon and all his players are available except for Mauro Camoranesi and Jorge Andrade.

However, a flu virus has hit both Cristiano Zanetti and Antonio Nocerino, so flop Tiago Mendes :faq2: could receive another chance.

“I will speak to them in the morning to see how they are. Zanetti is a bit better, but thankfully Tiago is fine and I hope he doesn’t get ill overnight as well.

“Siena are a tough outfit who can clam up, put pressure on you and then go on the break. We must be super concentrated and improve from our performance against Lazio. We have to close 2007 on a high with vitality and determination.”

It has certainly been a special year for one particular Juventus player – captain Alessandro Del Piero.

“Lately he has been always smiling and happy. Since he signed the new contract and became a father to Tobias, he is so relaxed and joyful. Even in training he seems to work better.”

Juventus squad: 1 Buffon, 2 Birindelli, 3 Chiellini, 4 Almiron, 5 Zebina, 6 Zanetti, 7 Salihamidzic, 9 Iaquinta, 10 Del Piero, 11 Nedved, 12 Belardi, 17 Trezeguet, 18 Boumsong, 19 Criscito, 20 Palladino, 21 Grygera, 23 Nocerino, 28 Molinaro, 30 Tiago, 32 Marchionni, 33 Legrottaglie

Channel4/com/footballitalia

* Stop calling him flop ,FFS.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
a draw in the milan derby wouldn't be bad either. because i fear that milan will come back all the way
yeah i have the same worry. IMO we will not win the scudetto this year, so i think it is best inter run away with it (as much as it pains me to say that :inter: ) and take the points away from milan.

if they win their games in hand they are just 5 points behind us and they always do well in april/may, and we haven't gone through our bad patch yet, so i think its best that we extend our gap on them when we can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)