Serie A: Juventus vs Roma [Feb 16 , 2008] (1 Viewer)

Triptonite

Jun 12, 2007
My line-up,

Buffon

Grygera-Stendardo-Legro-Chiellini

Camo-Sissoko-Zanetti-Nedved

Trez-DP
now this squad looks promising.... I would even go further to rest DP or Trez instead of Iaquinta... to put some more pressure and running, and after they get tired and start thinking and reserving energy for Real, then put some killer-scorer like DP or Trez :) But Iaquinta did that also with Udine...so this will do just fine :)
I smell a victory this weekend:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
is zebina available if so him on the right and start vinny and dp. if not the 3 strikers like last time we played em

----------------------Buffon--------------

zebina-stendardo-legro-chiellini

-------------zanetti----------

camo------------------neddy

vinny ------- del piero
- ----------trez-------

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
now this squad looks promising.... I would even go further to rest DP or Trez instead of Iaquinta... to put some more pressure and running, and after they get tired and start thinking and reserving energy for Real, then put some killer-scorer like DP or Trez :) But Iaquinta did that also with Udine...so this will do just fine :)
I smell a victory this weekend:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
:agree:

Iaquinta09

Apr 20, 2005
Ranieri will put these:

--------------Gigi
zebina-legro-chiellini-molinaro
--------Momo--Zanetti---------
camo-------------------nedved
------Treze-------Delpiero

but i will like to see stendardo for molinaro (zebina--legro--stendardo--chiellini)

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Ranieri will put these:

--------------Gigi
zebina-legro-chiellini-molinaro
--------Momo--Zanetti---------
camo-------------------nedved
------Treze-------Delpiero

but i will like to see stendardo for molinaro (zebina--legro--stendardo--chiellini)
Chiellini should play LB, I agree. Molinaro will get exposed the whole match by Guily's speed. With each bad pass from Molinaro while he's moving forward they will counter fast on that side. I dont know much about Stendardo, but I think playing him isnt as risky as playing Molinaro in this game.

Iaquinta09

Apr 20, 2005
Mauro Camoranesi is unlikely to face Roma this Saturday after pulling up during training with a back problem.

The Juventus star limped off the field holding his lower back just 30 minutes into the session and was helped away by members of staff.

Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon has only just returned from a period on the sidelines with a similar injury, so Coach Claudio Ranieri joked: “I didn’t know back pain was contagious.”

It is yet another setback for the midfielder, who has barely played this season due to a series of knee and muscular problems.

Although this back injury is not thought to be serious, it does seem unlikely he can recover in time for Saturday’s big game against Roma.

Marco Marchionni and Jorge Andrade are the only Juventus long-term absentees.

Channel4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)