Serie A: Juventus vs Roma [Feb 16 , 2008] (6 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
i agree with you on this , although juve this season dont have a good record against big teams since juve managed only draws against inter,milan,roma.
If you haven't noticed, Juve have played and done well against all the teams who are competing for the top four places.

vs Roma draw 2-2 in the Olimpico
vs Inter draw 1-1 at the Comunale
vs Milan draw 0-0 at the san siro
vs Fiorentina draw 1-1 at the FRanchi
vs Udinese lost 1-0 at the Comunale and won 2-1 at the Friuli
vs Lazio won 3-2 at the Olimpico
vs Palermo won 5-0 at the Comunale

Not bad at all, we've been disappointing against smaller clubs like parma, cagliari etc

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Wrong.

Lazio isn't competing for the top 4 and Udinese is our only win against the top teams. The difference between inter and us is that Inter have won against the top teams (except vs us) and we only managed to draw with everyone of them.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Wrong.

Lazio isn't competing for the top 4 and Udinese is our only win against the top teams. The difference between inter and us is that Inter have won against the top teams (except vs us) and we only managed to draw with everyone of them.
and the fact that they have been gifted games by refs

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Looking at the standings, this match may easily turn out to be a 6 pointer. If we win we'll be only 1 point behind Roma and that 1 point advantage is nullified by the fact that Roma plays Champions League and Coppa Italia while we have only serie A.

A win here and we're hot favourites for a direct CL qualification.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Looking at the standings, this match may easily turn out to be a 6 pointer. If we win we'll be only 1 point behind Roma and that 1 point advantage is nullified by the fact that Roma plays Champions League and Coppa Italia while we have only serie A.

A win here and we're hot favourites for a direct CL qualification.
I smell a second place maybe?:p But lose thise game and we will just be fighting for 3rd. I have to admit that Milan are beginning to scare me. Although they may be playing like shit they are racking up the points and if we fail to take advantage against Roma we could be fighting Milan and Fiorentina till the end of the season. If we can beat Roma and not lose to Milan and Fiorentina whom we all have at home then we should be assured third place.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
If you haven't noticed, Juve have played and done well against all the teams who are competing for the top four places.

vs Roma draw 2-2 in the Olimpico
vs Inter draw 1-1 at the Comunale
vs Milan draw 0-0 at the san siro
vs Fiorentina draw 1-1 at the FRanchi
vs Udinese lost 1-0 at the Comunale and won 2-1 at the Friuli
vs Lazio won 3-2 at the Olimpico
vs Palermo won 5-0 at the Comunale

Not bad at all, we've been disappointing against smaller clubs like parma, cagliari etc
draw away and win at home!!

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
fuck it.. if we win roma... inter will be scudetto champions allready..

i think moratti will bribe the reff to let us win.. so inter will stand 11 points clear at the top

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)