Serie A: Juventus vs Parma [April 16, 2008] Match POSTP (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
I never really cared who's gonna score the goals for Juve. Owngoal, Zebina, Molinaro or Trezeguet makes no difference to me.
But i admit that it would be sweet if DP scores the winning goal next weekend.
I gotta disagree .. partially ..

it matters that Trez scores .. I really want him Cappocinerro (however that's spelled) this season .. It would be nice to have that title after 6 years of not taking it :) ..

otherwise.. i feel ecstatic at every goal .. :) ..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Yeah I'd sub Del Piero only if he scores a goal like you said to receive an applause from the fans, that would be really nice.
indeed, if this were to happen it'd be one of those special moments i wish i had more spare time to go to Turin and see it live

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Why would u change the formation to 4-4-2, if we playd superb against MERDA in 4-1-3-2...So let's paly:

Buffon

Zebina - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro

Sissoko

Palladino - Camo - Nedved

Trezegol - DP

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I gotta disagree .. partially ..

it matters that Trez scores .. I really want him Cappocinerro (however that's spelled) this season .. It would be nice to have that title after 6 years of not taking it :) ..

otherwise.. i feel ecstatic at every goal .. :) ..
:lol2: , not even close
capocannoniere

Yeah, agree about the Trez part, actually. In the last rounds of the serie A, it would be great if our goals are scored by Trez.
But i won't object at all if someone else is scoring them, as long as we score and win.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
capocannoniere

Yeah, agree about the Trez part, actually. In the last rounds of the serie A, it would be great if our goals are scored by Trez.
But i won't object at all if someone else is scoring them, as long as we score and win.
I would also like to see him Capocannonieri but the team comes first over individual players.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
It would be brilliant if we could play like we did against Inter! If we did, we would destroy Parma.

I don't think we will though. I predict a narrow victory for Juve.

I'd like to see this

Buffon

Grygera - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro

-------------Sissoko-----------------

Iaquinta - Camoranesi - Nedved

------Trezeguet - Del Piero

The midfield and attack could rotate between that and

Camoranesi - Sissoko - Nedved

Iaquinta - Trezeguet - Del Piero

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
capocannoniere

lol .. i can't even read it this way :p ..

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
On controcampo, when the guy was commenting on the match said that Lucarelli got a yellow and thus would miss the Juve game :confused:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lucarelli is suspended for sure. Gazzetta forgot to update the list of suspended players and they still keep him among the "diffidati", but in their latest article they mentioned that he's out.

"Contro la Juventus sarà sicuramente assente Lucarelli, ammonito nell'ultima gara di serie A."

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
nice to hear about it...FORZA JUV€

and WOW

Gazzetta dello Sport
No edition today

Corriere dello Sport
No edition today

Tuttosport
No edition today

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Ah .. I only hope that our win over Inter pushes forward to be on fire form :) ..

we need those two wins (Parma and Palermo) .. so we can face Milan with a clear objective .. and that is to destroy them .. and announce our CL arrival

Mathematically, we need 13 points to ensure CL berth .. providing that we win over Milan and both Milan and Fiorentina win all their other games .. in case we lose to Milan, God forbid, we'll need 16 points for CL .. and in case we draw we'll need 14.. to ensure 3rd place we need 5 points extra for each case ..(we still have 8 games to go)

in short, if we lose to Milan we'll need to win all other games to ensure 3rd .. so we'll need to beat them .. and probably give them their UEFA cup degrade ..

am i ahead of myself .. :shifty:??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)