Serie A: Juventus vs Napoli [March 16 , 2008] (1 Viewer)

Who was M.O.M?

• Iaquinta

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

• Stendardo

• Tiago

Results are only viewable after voting.

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
I think Juve would have some trouble against Napoli if Napoli are determined enough, but Juve should win at least with a 2 goal margin, that's at least.

Good Luck for Juve, I hope you do manage to get second place and play in the CL directly next season

Also, to tighten the ropes on Roma :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
When will Marchionni come back and fit for fight? I can't stand more games with Brazzo, he is so lousy!

2-0 to Juve, Trez & Del Piero today!

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Maybe we're playing a 4-1-3-2 with Nocerino behind Tiago, Sissoko, and Nedved. Or maybe a 4-4-2 with Nocerino and Sissoko in the middle and Tiago and Nedved a bit further up?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Del Piero is the biggest timber in the world and he'll never score a goal. The same can be said for Trez and Nedved.

P.S: Just a jinx, don't jump on me, assholes. I predicted a DP goal in last 3 matches and it didn't work, i must try Dule's formula for success :D

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #339
    That was one hell of a game. It reminded me in many ways of a classical Juve game.

Arvin

Juve Star
    Dec 30, 2004
    well well, looks like lavezzi didnt knew that it wasnt the same refree he dived and acted like injured but once IQ scored he was running......asshole..BTW great win keep it up who is next :inter:....:D FORZA JUVE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)