[Serie A] Juventus vs. Messina (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Call it coincidence, but did anyone else notice that DP played a good game (Moldova) and scored a good goal (vs. Messina) while wearing 2002 adidas predators?
What does he normally wear?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

not to go too far off-topic here, but the new season will be on HBO here in the USA in April

They are filming right now

Early 2006 is close enough to April 2006 ;).

Call it coincidence, but did anyone else notice that DP played a good game (Moldova) and scored a good goal (vs. Messina) while wearing 2002 adidas predators?
And Ibrahimovic is wearing different shoes compared to last year as well. It can't be a coincedence. Must be some some kind of conspiracy.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
OMG!! I was watching Domenica Sportiva yesterday and the were showing images from Italy's game and also the Messina's game and I was thinking this exacly thing...

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
haha!Great :thumb:
now predict the match against Bayern for us :D
Hehe.. I don't know, 1-1 Trez?:nervous:

++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

:thumb:
give me the combination for the betting ticket,I wanna be rich.:D
I'm sorry, it expires after one match.;)

I'll say 83

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

And Ibrahimovic is wearing different shoes compared to last year as well. It can't be a coincedence. Must be some some kind of conspiracy.
Zlatan has new shoes, he's been using them since the beginning of the season.

Mar 6, 2005
That's why I have the Voodoo Hotline on speed dial.. :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

:lazy:
it's just a different color on Ibra.

DP is actually wearing his old shoes. Obviously he feels more comfortable in them. I wonder if he was forced by adidas to wear the new line (F50) and he's finally off contract or at least a clause that requires him to wear a specific line.

Just curiousoty. I tried both these boots and I like the predators (old ones).

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
As for how I rate the goal, I'd give it an 70 out of 100 (mostly for the solo effort in retrieving the ball), with 50 being an average for a professional player.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Those 2002 predators are a lot better than today's version. Along with the coppa mundial they're probably the best ever made. No wonder DP prefers them.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

:lazy:
it's just a different color on Ibra.

DP is actually wearing his old shoes. Obviously he feels more comfortable in them. I wonder if he was forced by adidas to wear the new line (F50) and he's finally off contract or at least a clause that requires him to wear a specific line.

Just curiousoty. I tried both these boots and I like the predators (old ones).
According to Seven, you are an idiot....because there is only ONE pair of shoes that all footballers must wear.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

According to Seven, you are an idiot....because there is only ONE pair of shoes that all footballers must wear.
Unless they're under contract that is. Besides the 2002 predator version uses the same leather as the copa mundial. So that's alright as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)