[Serie A] Juventus vs. Messina (6 Viewers)

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Of course not,what im saying is that you dont bench a key player like Zlatan when the team is winning and he is playing good but not his best.

Zlatan is a key player???
yes he is...

Can we bench Zlatan some time???
yes we can...

Will we still manae to win without our key player???
hell yeah of course we can....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Correct me if I'm wrong... does it mean that we won 9 out of 9 bcuz of Zlatan's "No Matter How He Is Performing" presence on the field???
No, that means we have won 9 matches in a row with Zlatan on the pitch.
Obviously Capello has an idea of how he can get the most out of the squad. I’m not saying he’s right or wrong but you can’t really say he is making the wrong decisions when he has 9 straight victories.

BTW, I also liked the action of DP against Messina.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

No, that means we have won 9 matches in a row with Zlatan on the pitch.
Obviously Capello has an idea of how he can get the most out of the squad. I’m not saying he’s right or wrong but you can’t really say he is making the wrong decisions when he has 9 straight victories.

BTW, I also liked the action of DP against Messina.

Agree, it is plain craziness to dicuss the decisions of the man who won ya 9 out of 9...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Sure we can bench him, i just dont see a reason for it.

Sure we could win without him but why take a chance when everything is going so good.

Sopranos fan too, I see. Amazing show. Best serie out there, no other show comes even close. Can't wait for season 6, what about you?

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Sopranos fan too, I see. Amazing show. Best serie out there, no other show comes even close. Can't wait for season 6, what about you?
Definitly the best show out:cool:. Im waiting and waiting for season six but it aint comin, you have any clue when it airs in the US?

I read that Gandolfini has agreed to do season 7 too..

I have to end this post with some lines from the show, see if you remeber the ep.

Tony(on the phone) The guy youre looking for is some kind of russian green beret, he was with the interior ministry, he killed sixeen tjetjen rebels singlehanded.

Paulie, you kidding me, ton i cant hear you, you there? the lines breakin..

Tony- Shiiit, Call me back, call me back!!

Paulie(to chris) Youre not gonna believe this, The guy killed sixteen tjeckoslovakians, he was an interior decorater.

Chris- ........ His house looked like shit.:D

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
You know I saw “actor’s studio” with Gandolfini and he got the question how he prepared for the role. He answered that he new a hitman in Bronx he talked to and studied…:eek:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Zlatan cant play with DP. If you're going to play DP and rest Trez than play him with Zalayeta. Zlatan was piss poor last night, but IMO he started improving when Trez came in and he could play his natural position, instead of tryint to play like Trez. He was too static in the first half and once DP was subbed out he started showing signs of his true self, with that cross to Camo and the heel pass to Chiellini. He cant play with Del Piero, and I've said this time and time again.

BTW, true he missed a great chance to pass to Alex, but before Seven starts asking for his head, at the start of the match Alex missed to cross for an open Zlatan choosing instead to shoot directly at goal, and Capello was openly frustrated.
:howler: Those two situations were hardly compareable. Alex missed a cross, I agree, but what would have been the chance of Zlatan scoring anyway? 20 percent at most, knowing Zlatan I would even go as far as saying 2 or 3. The pass Zlatan failed however would have been a sure goal.

And Capello being openly frustrated is hardly an argument. We all know who's his favourite.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++
You know I saw “actor’s studio” with Gandolfini and he got the question how he prepared for the role. He answered that he new a hitman in Bronx he talked to and studied…:eek:
Doesnt surprise me, Gondolfini is one of the good old boys, hes from New Jersey, that explains it:D

No offense to people from New Jersey, just playin

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Definitly the best show out:cool:. Im waiting and waiting for season six but it aint comin, you have any clue when it airs in the US?

I read that Gandolfini has agreed to do season 7 too..
Yeah, the best. Season 6 is coming early in the new year in the US(though the DVD a long time after that), filming has already started. It'll contain 12 episodes at first, with 8 additional episodes to follow quite a few months later. Though David Chase refuses to see those additional episodes as an extra season. So season 6 is extra long.

I have to end this post with some lines from the show, see if you remeber the ep.

Tony(on the phone) The guy youre looking for is some kind of russian green beret, he was with the interior ministry, he killed sixeen tjetjen rebels singlehanded.

Paulie, you kidding me, ton i cant hear you, you there? the lines breakin..

Tony- Shiiit, Call me back, call me back!!

Paulie(to chris) Youre not gonna believe this, The guy killed sixteen tjeckoslovakians, he was an interior decorater.

Chris- ........ His house looked like shit.:D
Hahaha, that's too easy. Pine Barrens! Great episode. What ARE your favourite episodes, besides Pine Barrens?

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
the messina goalkeepers pulled off some amazing saves and even when he spilled the shots the rebounds never fell kindly for a juve player juve were unlucky not to win by 2 0r 3-0.

but 1-0 gives us another 3 points.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

:howler: Those two situations were hardly compareable. Alex missed a cross, I agree, but what would have been the chance of Zlatan scoring anyway? 20 percent at most, knowing Zlatan I would even go as far as saying 2 or 3. The pass Zlatan failed however would have been a sure goal.

And Capello being openly frustrated is hardly an argument. We all know who's his favourite.

:wallbang:

So you're saying that DP would have scored it 100%? :rolleyes:

I'm amazed at how many excuses for DP you can come up with.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

:wallbang:

So you're saying that DP would have scored it 100%? :rolleyes:

I'm amazed at how many excuses for DP you can come up with.
This number of excuses multiplied by 5 is the number of times he says he's objective.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Yeah, the best. Season 6 is coming early in the new year in the US (though the DVD a long time after that), filming has already started. It'll contain 12 episodes at first, with 8 additional episodes to follow quite a few months later. Though David Chase refuses to see those additional episodes as an extra season. So season 6 is extra long.

Hahaha, that's too easy. Pine Barrens! Great episode. What ARE your favourite episodes, besides Pine Barrens?
not to go too far off-topic here, but the new season will be on HBO here in the USA in April

They are filming right now

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
I heard the commentator say that Zlatan hasnt scored a Serie A goal yet this season..I dont know if thats true (cant remember), but he better get his head straightened out real soon.....
Nop, he hasn't scored a goal yet in the League.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)