[Serie A] Juventus vs. Messina (87 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++

Actually I'd put Blasi over Pessotto against the bigger teams, so Im guessing we're saving Blasi for the bayern game. But yeah, why not put Balzeratti in there.
or you could even try Chiellini at left back and zambrotta at right. I do feel sorry for Chiellini, he is getting wasted on the bench

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
42' ZLATAN CLASS! Nedved storming through the middle, knocks it over to Ibrahimovic on the right.."A sinistra, a sinistra," (to the left, to the left) cries one of the Juve assistants...Ibrahimovic continues in a straight line to almost the corner flag before literally scooping the ball over the heads of the two defenders to Nedved, whose inswinging cross is dealt with impressively by Storari...fantastic from the Swede!

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

It's a new invention called 'humor'.
I didn't know that Camo was benched! So I was warried about it. Because all those f(u)ckin international games results in f(u)ckin injuries! And I ask a question if Camo was ok. Without inventing any new shit.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mindcandy ] ++
Tremendous goal from Ale.

Just think. A win tonight and we go 8 points clear of Milan.

Lecce next week.

forza juve
Remember what happened last time when we were clear by that margin :rolleyes:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Chxta ] ++
Half time. Analysis anyone?
We are playing ok. Not exactly attacking all the time. We don't dominate the midfield enough, like in our usual games. Like I said we aren't really playing fluid football, but its good enough n looks like an effortless win.

DP looks sharp, but apart from the goal and an effort before it, hasn't got the ball enough times to do much. Zlatan playing the post player holding the ball up pretty well. Mutu still IMO looks just ok at LMF, I really feel he needs a chance to play as Striker/Forward.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++

No rewind a bit...and remember how we were:D
Yes, we had a dip in the winter, but Milan had an even bigger dip at the end of the season. It's impossible to play well in all 50+ matches in a season. I don't mind losing a few games if we win throphies at the end of the season.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Boksic ] ++

or you could even try Chiellini at left back and zambrotta at right. I do feel sorry for Chiellini, he is getting wasted on the bench
yeah, unfortunately I dont think his latest comments are helping him make it in capello's good books. I think he's pushed further down the waiting list now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)