[Serie A] Juventus vs. Messina (60 Viewers)

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

mothly fee??:confused:

the Dreambox I know is somehow Illeagal,but nobody cares about it,it will unscrumble most of the codes like you said,but has another option too,you can connect to another dreambox user,and if he is watching showtime for example you can have the codes too,while you are connected to him.

Becarefull when you buy it,there are some that are not good at all,it's the same box and everything,but has different color the place where you see the channel's number on it.If you need help about that I will ask for you.

how much is it btw?
There are 3 different versions supposedly.. But I'm gonna make sure that my dad gets the most expensive one.. The one that connects to the net..

(around 1100 riyals I think..)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++

There are 3 different versions supposedly.. But I'm gonna make sure that my dad gets the most expensive one.. The one that connects to the net..

Why are you talking in terms of riyals not dinars??:p

per??

Tifosotto

Aug 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Chxta ] ++
There's a guy around these parts who gets RAI, I'd have gone to his house if the weather wasn't so bleeding bad! :sad:
RAI is showing the match? :confused::dazed: are you sure?

wich pplive channel? guangdong?cctv-5?

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++

Why are you talking in terms of riyals not dinars??:p

per??
I thought it'd be better if I spoke your own language, brudda.. :p

and there's nothing "per" about it.. the cost of the actual device is around 1100.. Then for a subscription or something or the other, that's the price I indicated beforehand..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++

I don't know how much is that

If you want an advise, before you buy,just let me know the model# u r buying,and the color of that "miniscreen",I have a friend who is expert on these things

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)