[Serie A] Juventus vs. Messina (124 Viewers)

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
I think we lineup like this -->

Abbiati

Pessotto - Thuram - Cannavaro - Zambrotta

Giannichedda - Emerson - Nedved

Del Piero - Mutu

Ibrahimovic

Forza Juve!!

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++

Yup thats for sure

You got Al-Jazeerah Nawaf??
Nope.. :down: ..

I want to go get the card, but everytime I go to the frickin shop they're either closed or don't have it.. :(

I guess I'll wait until my dad installs a Dreambox..

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juvefreak ] ++
Mutu, nice to see him :cheesy:

Its strange that Zlatan will play after his injury and not Trezeguet, but hopefully he will score some goals...

I'm also surprised that Blasi will not play
hmm.. nahh.. Zlatan's injury wasent as bad as Trezeguet's...

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++

Nope.. :down: ..

I want to go get the card, but everytime I go to the frickin shop they're either closed or don't have it.. :(

I guess I'll wait until my dad installs a Dreambox..
DreamBox whats that?

Mar 6, 2005

DreamBox whats that?
It's a receiver that unscrambles almost any channel.. It's connected to your ethernet connection via a router, so it updates itself with all the new unlocking codes.. I think it's somewhat legal since you have to pay a monthly fee, and I guess a large part of that fee goes to the copyright owners.. :undecide:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004

It's a receiver that unscrambles almost any channel.. It's connected to your ethernet connection via a router, so it updates itself with all the new unlocking codes.. I think it's somewhat legal since you have to pay a monthly fee, and I guess a large part of that fee goes to the copyright owners.. :undecide:
Interesting...any costing details? or a website?

Mar 6, 2005

Interesting...any costing details? or a website?
I'm not sure there's any website.. but usually the cost is somewhere around 200 riyals per 3 months or something.. ask around the most famous satellite shops.. They should carry it..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

mothly fee??:confused:

the Dreambox I know is somehow Illeagal,but nobody cares about it,it will unscrumble most of the codes like you said,but has another option too,you can connect to another dreambox user,and if he is watching showtime for example you can have the codes too,while you are connected to him.

Becarefull when you buy it,there are some that are not good at all,it's the same box and everything,but has different color the place where you see the channel's number on it.If you need help about that I will ask for you.

how much is it btw?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)