[Serie A] Juventus vs. Messina (108 Viewers)

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

Maybe not the smartest thing to say in this forum.
Your loyalty clearly lies elsewhere… :irritate:
nah I am just a big fan of zlatan, as I am a big fan of Peter Forsberg. I have always cheered players out of the ordinary.

Nothing to do with loyalty really. I wish zlatan well, that's all.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++

haha i am zlatan fan so i stay, if he does good in juventus i am also a fan there. if he does good in sweden, i am fan there.
STAY if you want to, nobody can tell you to leave just because you support Zlatan and not Juventus. Just dont be like- GO JUVE and -Forza Bianconeri and shit like that since you dont support the club.

But hey at least you are honest about it, i could name you at least 5 big time posters here who claim they are Juventus fans but all they really care about is DP.

I see no reason why you cant stay, we have Milan fans here for ffs, why cant we have Zlatan fans or DP fans as long as they are honest about their loyalty.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

STAY if you want to, nobody can tell you to leave just because you support Zlatan and not Juventus. Just dont be like- GO JUVE and -Forza Bianconeri and shit like that since you dont support the club.

But hey at least you are honest about it, i could name you at least 5 big time posters here who claim they are Juventus fans but all they really care about is DP.

I see no reason why you cant stay, we have Milan fans here for ffs, why cant we have Zlatan fans or DP fans as long as they are honest about their loyalty.
I did not tell him he couldn´t stay.
It is the players that makes us get more fans over the globe. But I can´t see the point in making a statement where you clearly says that you supports the player above the team.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

I did not tell him he couldn´t stay.
It is the players that makes us get more fans over the globe. But I can´t see the point in making a statement where you clearly says that you supports the player above the team.
I never said you said he couldnt stay, you know what im saying?:D

A different poster asked him to leave, im think he is more then welcome to stay if he is straight up with his loyalties.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
dont think it will be a high scoring game...mybe just a 1-0 possibly a 2-0

juventinoo i dont think that both full backs will be changed,
i want to see blasi there so he can be more acustomed to that position and to give him some more much needed experience in that position.

i also think that in the 2nd half camo would get some rest in favor of mutu and mybe zala for ibra as well.

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004

nah I am just a big fan of zlatan, as I am a big fan of Peter Forsberg. I have always cheered players out of the ordinary.

Nothing to do with loyalty really. I wish zlatan well, that's all.
ack, Foppa, Naslund all the way. :p

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004

but I thought people wants to see DP startin instead of "selfish" zlatan so what does t matter?

:rolleyes:

on a side note, I think zlatan is ok. He probably needs to rest a match and then back in form again. He scored and assist his last match so his form is good.
not me. I want to see them all

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
difficult week for us.
thanx god we have lecce next match.
otherwise,we would definitelly lose one of the up coming matches.

now we still have chances to carry on with our 100%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)