[Serie A] Juventus vs. Messina (57 Viewers)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++

World Cup is next summer buddy. Tjh quest for the ultimate prize is more important than winning the scuddeto or champions league.

besides, sweden is now qualified. All time that is left for about 7 months is with juvve.
Bullshoot on all counts.

It may be that way for you, but it ain't that way for me, and for many on here I'd wager.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

Bullshoot on all counts.

It may be that way for you, but it ain't that way for me, and for many on here I'd wager.
Seriously? Surely the World Cup is more important than the CL and the scudetto. It only comes around once every four years.

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++

I know that World cup is important and know how important Zlatan for exmple is for sweeden, but I don´t understand why Zlatan played so long in the game. He was not 100% fit and should have been replaced in HF.
but I thought people wants to see DP startin instead of "selfish" zlatan so what does t matter?

:rolleyes:

on a side note, I think zlatan is ok. He probably needs to rest a match and then back in form again. He scored and assist his last match so his form is good.

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

dude, I thought you left ??

you already "outted" yourself, so get outta here !!

Your not a Juve fan, so go find some Swedish NT forum, or a "I wanna masturbate on Zlatan's picture" forum somewhere else !!!
haha i am zlatan fan so i stay, if he does good in juventus i am also a fan there. if he does good in sweden, i am fan there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)