[Serie A] Juventus vs. Messina (108 Viewers)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
Patrick Vieira is a major doubt for Sunday's Serie A clash with Messina after suffering an injury on international duty with France.

The former Arsenal star was withdrawn after just 24 minutes as Les Bleus took top spot in Group Four with a 4-0 win over Cyprus.

Vieira was below par in the 0-0 draw against Switzerland at the weekend and some reports had suggested that the accomplished midfielder was suffering from a groin injury.

It now appears as though the knock has been aggravated and doctors from the Bianconeri will examine the star on Thursday to ascertain his availability for Sunday's game.

French coach Raymond Domenech was reluctant to comment on the nature of Vieira's injury after leading his side to the World Cup finals next summer.

"He had real pain, he could not go on any more but I am no doctor," said Domenech.

If Vieira is ruled out of the tie against Messina, Juve coach Fabio Capello will be hopeful of having his French star back in action for the UEFA Champions League trip to Bayern Munich on Tuesday.

hope its not serious,and that he will be ok for the bayern game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
Patrick Vieira is a major doubt for Sunday's Serie A clash with Messina after suffering an injury on international duty with France.

The former Arsenal star was withdrawn after just 24 minutes as Les Bleus took top spot in Group Four with a 4-0 win over Cyprus.

Vieira was below par in the 0-0 draw against Switzerland at the weekend and some reports had suggested that the accomplished midfielder was suffering from a groin injury.

It now appears as though the knock has been aggravated and doctors from the Bianconeri will examine the star on Thursday to ascertain his availability for Sunday's game.

French coach Raymond Domenech was reluctant to comment on the nature of Vieira's injury after leading his side to the World Cup finals next summer.

"He had real pain, he could not go on any more but I am no doctor," said Domenech.

If Vieira is ruled out of the tie against Messina, Juve coach Fabio Capello will be hopeful of having his French star back in action for the UEFA Champions League trip to Bayern Munich on Tuesday.

hope its not serious,and that he will be ok for the bayern game.
France and Sweeden could be the only dangerous for our aims this season :fero:

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
at least we have no players only zalayeta who will be involved in the playoff matches.

i would like to see

abbiati

blasi cannavaro kovac zambro

camo emo nedved

mutu

ibra del piero

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
tuesday night.

thats why we play messina on saturday for the extra rest.

i think zlatan will score against messina

juve 2-0

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i would like to see DP and ibra play a couple of matches together in a row this season to see if their partnership has impoved in theory it has a lot of the right ingredients for success

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Zala is tired after the WC qualifiers, so I would rest him

i would like to see

abbiati

Blasi Cannavaro Kovac Chiellini

Gianni Emo Nedved

Mutu

Ibra Del piero

Wouldn't hurt to give Gianni another chane against a minor team like Messina IMO, but this doesn't account for complacecency, I would be very happy if we win juz 1 - 0 with a tired squad.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Zala is tired after the WC qualifiers, so I would rest him

i would like to see

abbiati

Blasi Cannavaro Kovac Chiellini

Gianni Emo Nedved

Mutu

Ibra Del piero

Wouldn't hurt to give Gianni another chane against a minor team like Messina IMO, but this doesn't account for complacecency, I would be very happy if we win juz 1 - 0 with a tired squad.
indeed.
just win.
no matter what result!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i dont think there would this very adventorous formation by Don Fabio.
I guess that gianni would get another chance since paddy got injured during the france games( not surprised)

Another doubt is ibra , as he isnt fit enough as well.Trezi too.

So i guess we will see zala and either mutu or alex playing upfront.I think its going to be alex.
Neddyy would be supporting from the back.

abbiati
blasi(pessoto)-thuram-canna-zambro
camo-gianni-emo-neddy
alex--zala

i think that capello will opt for thuram, as he played in the france game without any injuries untill now.

any win would be great.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out like this

---------------------Abbiati---------------
Blasi - Kovac - Canna - Balzaretti/Chiellini (too bad Chiellini killed his chance)
Camo - Gianni - Emerson - Nedved
------------DP ----- Mutu

Capello: Damn these NT matches most of my core players r tired

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++

France and Sweeden could be the only dangerous for our aims this season :fero:
World Cup is next summer buddy. Tjh quest for the ultimate prize is more important than winning the scuddeto or champions league.

besides, sweden is now qualified. All time that is left for about 7 months is with juvve.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++

World Cup is next summer buddy. Tjh quest for the ultimate prize is more important than winning the scuddeto or champions league.

besides, sweden is now qualified. All time that is left for about 7 months is with juvve.
I know that World cup is important and know how important Zlatan for exmple is for sweeden, but I don´t understand why Zlatan played so long in the game. He was not 100% fit and should have been replaced in HF.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++

dude, I thought you left ??

you already "outted" yourself, so get outta here !!

Your not a Juve fan, so go find some Swedish NT forum, or a "I wanna masturbate on Zlatan's picture" forum somewhere else !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)