[Serie A] Juventus vs. Messina (116 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Trap hails all-conquering Juve

Friday 7 October, 2005

Giovanni Trapattoni believes Fabio Capello’s Juventus can do The Double and follow the path set by his reign in Turin.

“This Juve reminds me of my own side,” said the Coach who won six Scudetto titles, a European Cup, Intercontinental Cup and two UEFA Cups with the club.

“I effectively had four different Bianconeri sides. The first was purely Italian, the second more workmanlike with Domenico Marocchino and Pietro Paolo Virdis, the third characterised by Michel Platini and Zwibi Boniek and the fourth with Roberto Baggio, Andy Moeller and Gianluca Vialli. All of them won.”

Capello won the Serie A title with Juventus at his first attempt and is currently on target to make it two in a row, as his side is the only one in Europe to have a 100 per cent record in both its domestic League and Europe at this stage in the season.

“Today’s line-up is like a tank, with great physical power, technique and convinced of its own abilities,” continued Trapattoni, who is currently Coaching German outfit Stuttgart.

“My first Juve side with Antonio Cabrini, Roberto Bettega, Claudio Gentile, Gaetano Scirea, Marco Tardelli and Franco Causio was extremely strong. Capello’s team may well be its equal and this year it can prove it.”

source:channel4

Buy on AliExpress.com

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
it's a must for us cause we need points seeing our coming matches , we have tough teams ahead ( Samp and Milan )

Juve 2-0 Messina

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)