[Serie A] Juventus vs. Messina (83 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++

we all believe that our team has quality.... but noot complacency.

remember that every team has the right to win...even if we have more quality if our players get in the field with UR mentality then we could see an upset.

respect to every team's abilities, should be there on the field every game.
I bet our players will be 100% concentarted for this game and they will not play like guys who are not respecting this side. No question.
However, I can`t see us failing against Messina. For me, this is a must win where we can only win. And we will do so.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Yeah, I actually thought that you left....too bad you're back...
first you put the happy smillie,now you said too bad I am back.

Anyway,can you explain me why you are sad that I am back?I want to end this with you and not open this subject again.aren't you the one that insulting me 24/7 and I am replying you back?weren't you the one that pissed me off with that stupid question when I was mad that someone posted that pic of Jesus in cartoon.remember?that's where evertyhing started. so what's your problem, really?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

how can you have left and come back with only 45 posts?
If you do a little search,you would see the reason,and who's talking you anyway?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by BiancoENero ] ++

If you do a little search,you would see the reason,and who's talking you anyway?
knowing that BiancoENero is the former snoop makes many things clear. not only in this thread.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++
Our biggest problem is that we will underestimate Messina. The question is only how much?

We’ve just beaten Inter and after that we have 13 players away playing international football.
When they enter the pitch at an empty Delle Alpi you could and should ask yourself how motivated they are?

The solution is to play players outside the starting eleven.
Why? Cause they will automatically be more motivated and they can do a great job against a team as Messina.

My lineup:

----------------------------Abbiati-----------------------------
Pessotto---------Kovac-----------Canna---------Balzaretti
------------Giannichedda------------Emerson---------------
Cammo--------------------------------------------------Mutu
------------------DP---------------Zalayeta--------------------

Change cammo with Oliviera in the 60 minute.
If were under (????) we can make the changes to win.

What do you think about my lineup?
I´ll do anything to get you to talk about something else...;)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

I bet our players will be 100% concentarted for this game and they will not play like guys who are not respecting this side. No question.
However, I can`t see us failing against Messina. For me, this is a must win where we can only win. And we will do so.
thats the thing i ask for concentration on the opponent and respect to them.

i will demand the three points as well, cause on paper we r much better .
however u dont know wat match day brings, mybe they play a better game than us.Mybe they want the game more than we do.
So if the players have 100% concentration on every game at a time than we could stretch the winning streak even further.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

What do you think about my lineup?
I´ll do anything to get you to talk about something else...;)
With all our attackers going on their respective National Service, I hope that they wouldn't be too tired for this game. France + Sweden + Italy have 2 games to play. Same goes for Croatia, Brazil + Urugray. After 12/10, our players will return exhausted. But luckily we face Messina, which I consider a weak team. However what worries me actually is that our players will be too tired to play since we play on 15/10. 1/2 the squad will be away, even Chiellini is away for the U-21s. For our game, I think ur line-up is good, I bold some of the players for the changes.

My lineup:

----------------------------Abbiati-----------------------------
Pessotto---------Kovac-----------Canna---------Balzaretti
------------Giannichedda------------Vieira ---------------
Cammo--------------------------------------------------Nedved
------------------DP---------------Zlatan --------------------

DP should be fit enough since most probably he would not play 2 games of full 90 minutes. Zlatan will probably play only 1 game

Y I pick Paddy instead of Emerson? Becos Emerson claims aobut his health problem and we shouldn't force him, so I would go for Paddy. Nedved is free from NT, so he would be fitter than Mutu. Zala is needed for the Uruguayan NT and he has been hailed as a hero, so he would probably be physically tired after the 2 games. If we still failed to score, include Zala in.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

first you put the happy smillie,now you said too bad I am back.

Anyway,can you explain me why you are sad that I am back?I want to end this with you and not open this subject again.aren't you the one that insulting me 24/7 and I am replying you back?weren't you the one that pissed me off with that stupid question when I was mad that someone posted that pic of Jesus in cartoon.remember?that's where evertyhing started. so what's your problem, really?
TBH, I don't like you, and Please don't play the Angel role here. I'm not sad because you're back, I just like giving faces, It's a forum ffs, and I don't really care about you, tho I keep on replying to your posts.

However, No, I'm not the one who's inuslting you 24/7. And If I'm the one, Please post them here.

About the Jesus Pic, I couldn't care TBH, Whether you're pissed or not. It's not like I insulted your Jesus, kid.

I don't have a problem with you, Snoopyz, It's just that you're sometimes an Idiot. I've always respected you untill you started Insulting my mother and bring these stupid insults each time we post.

Oh and Btw, Why you're not Posting my Pic anymore :cheesy:???

Peace.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

TBH, I don't like you, and Please don't play the Angel role here. I'm not sad because you're back, I just like giving faces, It's a forum ffs, and I don't really care about you, tho I keep on replying to your posts.

However, No, I'm not the one who's inuslting you 24/7. And If I'm the one, Please post them here.

About the Jesus Pic, I couldn't care TBH, Whether you're pissed or not. It's not like I insulted your Jesus, kid.

I don't have a problem with you, Snoopyz, It's just that you're sometimes an Idiot. I've always respected you untill you started Insulting my mother and bring these stupid insults each time we post.

Oh and Btw, Why you're not Posting my Pic anymore :cheesy:???

Peace.
this will not end ..whatever,If you don't have a problem with me,I ask you and your friends not to reply my posts.I think I am not asking too much here.
and even if I criticize Del piero or anybody,or even I bash or I insult ,I ask you again not to answer my posts..isn't it simple?
if it's really that hard,try the ignore button..thanx

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

this will not end ..whatever,If you don't have a problem with me,I ask you and your friends not to reply my posts.I think I am not asking too much here.
and even if I criticize Del piero or anybody,or even I bash or I insult ,I ask you again not to answer my posts..isn't it simple?
if it's really that hard,try the ignore button..thanx
You went off-topic and Ignored my post.;)

Anyhow, I'll try my best not to reply you from now on. Anyhow I really don't care If you'll be bashing Dp or Insulting him as-long as you don't know about Football, thats fine with me.

Anytime.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

You went off-topic and Ignored my post.;)

Anyhow, I'll try my best not to reply you from now on. Anyhow I really don't care If you'll be bashing Dp or Insulting him as-long as you don't know about Football, thats fine with me.

Anytime.
thank you

Mindcandy

Aug 4, 2005
Messina

Looking like a struggling team without Nicola Amoruso, Alessandro Parisi, Dimitrios Elefheropoulos and one or two others.

The defence is leaking badly and Mutti will be looking to buy in the January transfer window.

Meanwhile a trident up front of Mutu, ADP and Zalayeta combined with a midfield three of Blasi, Giannichedda and Olivera is a distinct possibility.

Chiellini should be playing in this one. Balzaretti too.

Big name subs if no lead by 55 minutes.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I'm more worried about our player being exhausted after 12/10. They need to get back here and the game starts on 15/10. I don't think they will put up a brilliant performance, but I'm not surprised if they perform below par.

So I would juz say 1 - 0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)