[Serie A] Juventus vs. Messina (104 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
I would actually change Emerson with Vieira and Chiellini instead of Balzaretti, otherwise I agree
Or Pessotto on the left and Balza on the right.;)
I would like to see Balzaretti playing.
Anyway,I would start with the stronger squad,and after scoring a goal or 2 I would made some changes.The most important thing is to grab 3 more points.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Let's hope we manage to recuperate our injured players and avoid new injuries from the internationals. On paper this looks like an easy win and I expect just that. However this is football we're talking about - anything can happen.

Like it has already been said it will be crucial to field a motivated team. But I don't expect this to be a problem whatsoever. Why? Because Juventus are always motivated. We have this awsome winning mentality where all 11 players give 112% in each match.

It's a bit early to discuss lineups as we don't have the squad for the match yet. But I'd like to see Del Piero and Mutu get some minutes.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

:LOL:

Won't happen. It won't be Messina who will take the first points out of Turin. I really expect a long winning streak of Juventus now.
why not? it could happen in any match

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by edpiero ] ++
:confused::rolleyes:
The man you see putting his hand on Dp's shoulder is Gianni Agnelli(Avvocato), was the Chairman of Fiat. He passed away in January 2003. He's the man who loved Juventus from all his heart a man who Loved Del Piero and treated him as his son. Umberto's fav Player. He's the one who nicknamed Dp Il Pinturicchio.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

The man you see putting his hand on Dp's shoulder is Gianni Agnelli(Avvocato), was the Chairman of Fiat. He passed away in January 2003. He's the man who loved Juventus from all his heart a man who Loved Del Piero and treated him as his son. Umberto's fav Player. He's the one who nicknamed Dp Il Pinturicchio.

Respect ... :down:

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
hey azzuri wat does Il Pinturicchio actually mean ?
Pinturicchio was a famous artist!
And in his best times Ale became this name!!

p.s: RIP Mister Agnelli

edit: his true Name is Bernardino di Betto, he was born in 1454 in Siena and died 11.12.1513 in Siena!
He was a student of Perugino!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)