[Serie A] Juventus vs. Messina (106 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
The game is in 2 weeks... I don't think that any of their injuries is sooo bad that can't be fine in 2 weeks
Oh, my bad, I thought that this game was this coming weekend, forgot about WC qualifiers. That means that we play Bayern three days after this match though so I would still rest Thuram, and maybe Ibrahimovic or Trezeguet (but not both of them). Del Piero and Mutu deserve some playing time.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Complacency is the enemy here, we need to keep our heads down and grind out a result as we have always done.

As unbelievably good as our start has been, I am willing to bet on it continuing for another round. 2-1 Juve. :)

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
I think it will be our next victory, but I think it will be a tough match, because I think Fabio will give players like Vieira, Treze, Nedved a little rest, before the Game against shitty Munichs!!

My Tipp: 2:0

Forza juve

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I expect a draw from this game. We have won anything so far and look unbeatable. Usually this is when things go wrong. I expect a draw against Messina and a loss against Bayern. After that we should be alright though, since we need the extra concentration.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
I expect a draw from this game. We have won anything so far and look unbeatable. Usually this is when things go wrong. I expect a draw against Messina and a loss against Bayern. After that we should be alright though, since we need the extra concentration.
Ok... a draw against Messina! But please no loss against Bayern!
I dont want to go to school next day.:groan:

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i dont know how serious thurams injury is, but if it is only minor france will play him, so juve in turn should rest thuram until he is 100%. kovac will be able to do a job against messina. and he surly will be lucking forward to playing against his old club and marking makaay out of it.

we will have to wait to see the condition of all our players after the internationals. but nedved will def play against messina after all he will have a 2 week break now.

so i expect to see a quality nedved in the next few juve matches

i would also like to see mutu start agaist messina

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
:LOL:

Won't happen. It won't be Messina who will take the first points out of Turin. I really expect a long winning streak of Juventus now.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++

i would also like to see mutu start agaist messina

It's unlikely Trezeguet will play that game given his recent injury. If Capello intends to play two upfront, I'd like to see how Zlatan and Mutu would combine. That certainly is an interesting combination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)