Serie A: Juventus vs Lazio [April 27 , 2008] (3 Viewers)

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Nah .. Al Jazeera think that Milan-Livorno is quite more important than Juve-Lazio .. :rolleyes:

Here in the middle east your only way is streaming it .. use sopcast or tvants or any of the streams the guys gonna provide .. I know I will ..

Jazeera is plainly stupid .. they never make arrangements for the final run in the season .. I mean all 10 games are scheduled on the same time now .. and they have only 3 channels to broadcast .. and one of them is showing the F1 race today ..

btw.. when does the race start ?

yasmine24

Apr 12, 2008
i went like crazy yesterday when i knew, neither art not al jazeera are broadcasting the game, while both are broadcasting milan's one and formula 1
but i think there is a channel called Rtps in hotbird will broadcast it, but i dont have hotbird now, anyway, i will get u the frequency guys

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
I have one bad memory form Lazio and it is 2003-2004 Coppa Italia Final. We missed a party in return game in Turin.

So, this is right time to forget that with remarkable result today. Let's beat them hard. I want to see Juventus 4-0 Lazio, Alex 2 and Trez 2.

Forz Juventus.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Rossi: Lazio, do your duty

Delio Rossi was not happy with Lazio’s lack of commitment last week and wants to see a determined performance against Juventus.

The Biancocelesti are mired in mid-table with nothing left to play for other than the Coppa Italia semi-final with Inter.

This led to a poor performance in the 1-0 defeat at Catania last Sunday, which saw both Luciano Zauri and Ousmane Dabo sent off.

“Our objective now is the Coppa Italia, but I would like the team to respect the championship too,” warned Rossi.

“Our position in the table does not allow us to reach the UEFA Cup places and yet I think the best players are the ones who do their duty in any situation.

“Let us not forget everyone is under examination for next season. Only afterwards will we evaluate their future and take various factors into account.”

Those two players are suspended along with Cristian Ledesma and the injured Tommaso Rocchi, so the Coach is forced to reshuffle his squad in Turin.

“Juventus are the form squad at the moment, though not necessarily the best. They were relegated and their champions took them back into Serie A. It is good to know they made this pact.”

One of the players he may well be facing today is Guglielmo Stendardo, who left Lazio during the January transfer window in the wake of a blazing row with the tactician.

“I explained many times that Stendardo said he wanted to leave because he was not a first team player.

“Then he went to Juve and it doesn’t seem to me he has been playing there much either. Players need to care about their club.”

channel 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)