Serie A: Juventus vs Lazio [April 27 , 2008] (3 Viewers)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Since we are talking about Capocanonierre I have to mention the same old story again. A few months ago where the grass was green in a certain part of Milan, a Swedish newspaper published an article saying that this summer Zlatan can go to the EUROs with 3 club titles and 2 top striker titles.
lol i dunno how u handle all the Zlatan stuff living in sweeden:p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
and who is stupid enough to buy an injured player that won't get passed the medical?
well, we were stupid enough to buy him, knowing his history of injuries, so I think we could find some suitors somewhere, who are as stupid as SUCKO

do you think he is worth 10 mil ?
no, but again thats SUCKO'S job...to wheel and deal, and maybe give Lazio a few youngsters and some cash for him

Stendardo has shown me better skill in only a few games than both Andrade and Legro combined

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
well, we were stupid enough to buy him, knowing his history of injuries, so I think we could find some suitors somewhere, who are as stupid as SUCKO
But Vinny, When we bought him he was already up and running, and he passed our medical no problem. If he was not injured, yeah we might have found someone to take him. But since he is injured and out for a date yet to identified, then no one is going to buy him knowing that:

A) He can't play or pass a medical
B) his date of recovery is unknown.

So until he comes back we are stuck with him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Rocchi doubt for Juve trip
Friday 25 April, 2008

Lazio are already decimated for their visit to Juventus and risk losing hitman Tommaso Rocchi to injury as well.

The Biancocelesti must do without banned trio Ousmane Dabo, Luciano Zauri and Cristian Ledesma for Sunday afternoon’s visit to Turin.

Valon Behrami, Mobido Diakhite and Igli Tare are also sidelined by injury, but Rocchi pulled up in today’s training session.

The former Empoli striker complained of a right thigh twinge and is in doubt for the Juventus game.

It is a heavy blow, as Goran Pandev and Rolando Bianchi are not 100 per cent fit either. Rocchi and Tare will undergo tests on Saturday to identify the extent of the problems.

Roberto Baronio is set to take on Ledesma’s central midfield role, flanked by Massimo Mutarelli and Gaby Mudingayi.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
But Vinny, When we bought him he was already up and running, and he passed our medical no problem. If he was not injured, yeah we might have found someone to take him. But since he is injured and out for a date yet to identified, then no one is going to buy him knowing that:

A) He can't play or pass a medical
B) his date of recovery is unknown.

So until he comes back we are stuck with him.
as soon as he is healthy, ship his ass outta here....

Yeah, but then again they think I'm gay because it says "Sky Sport" on the front.
dont worry...no one has a clue what Sky Sport is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)