Serie A: Juventus vs Lazio [April 27 , 2008] (3 Viewers)

TheZebras

Black and White.
Mar 9, 2008
It was always going to be a tough game against them, but with Alex on fire we should beat them and get the 3 points. Anybody dreaming about second place?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Then what would you do with him?
eat him?

he would be used as back up, of course i would rather we pay more for a WC CD but as that isnt going to happen having some 1 who can play as he can on the bench can only help especially as we will play a lot of games. obviously if andrade can come back and play well i wouldnt go for it but as andrade might not and criscito is a doubt
for coming back even though i and a lot of people want him to, he would help.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i see this as a golden chance for del piero to get it, trez will have a few more chances to win this but del piero winning it now would be amazing.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Since we are talking about Capocanonierre I have to mention the same old story again. A few months ago where the grass was green in a certain part of Milan, a Swedish newspaper published an article saying that this summer Zlatan can go to the EUROs with 3 club titles and 2 top striker titles.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Since we are talking about Capocanonierre I have to mention the same old story again. A few months ago where the grass was green in a certain part of Milan, a Swedish newspaper published an article saying that this summer Zlatan can go to the EUROs with 3 club titles and 2 top striker titles.
:lol2:

ZzzzZzzzZZZZzzz Zingaro Zlatan ZzZzzzzZzzzzZZZZzz Zingaro Zlatan:juve1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)