Serie A: Juventus vs Lazio [April 27 , 2008] (1 Viewer)

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
To me too it is good that in 20 00 (my local time)
But now I shall see 1 match Live instead of 4:sick: :lol:
And match Juve in delayed
All day time a match full shit:scared: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
I'm gonna be praying for the rest of the season that Boriello sucks and that Trez does not score too much. This way Del Piero hopefully keeps up his blisteringly unstoppable form to eventually clinch the top scorer title by the end of the season, that would be a dream come true.

Dec 10, 2006
This is mine....!!
Buffon

Grygera- Stendardo - Legro - Molinaro

Camoranesi-???? - Zanetti - Nedved

Trezeguet - Del Piero

but I actually don't have any idea for "????"....!!! I don't agree with Nocerino .... and also with Marcho....who do you offer??!! :D

*** No Giorgio....!! :frown:

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
I see no real reason to change up anything from the last match, id only like to see Palladino get some more playing time, thats all.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
This would be mine

Buffon

Zebina - Stendardo - Legro - Molinaro

Marcho - Camoranesi - Zanetti - Nedved

Trezeguet - Del Piero
I think that's the only way we can shut Behrami out .. he'll be very confused as Camo should drift to the right as he usually does .. BTW.. what has gotten into Behrami ? He used to be a very good player with a really high potential .. ??

Another point is, this formation creates a very good balance on the wings .. Marcho and Camo on the right and Neddy and DP on the left, even though the captain is lately all over the place .. I mean that he won't need to go the right side as it is well covered ..

Finally, I feel that this is Buffon's last game this season .. He'll start his resting sabbatical right afterwards ..

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
Guys,

Didn't Legrottaglie get a red card last sunday? I watched the game and i saw him getting a red card. If so then he must get a suspension, so Stendardo will surely play with Chiellini or Grygera!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)